A/N

Hello everyone!

I am extremely sorry for the last chapter.
I wasn't able to express my intention very clearly and led it to a misunderstanding.

Before explaining I also want to apologize to everyone for upsetting you.

I probably should have put a trigger warning, but I somehow didn't think of it.
Upsetting you was not my intention, since I love all of you.

(Y/N)-san was not raped in the chapter, even though it does seem like it. (Big, big sorry again)

I know, I wrote that it hurt a lot, but that was just so she could get super mad in the next chapter.

She did not give him permission, but she also did not tell him to stop, which she could have done anytime.
Oikawa also would have stopped, if she told him to.

While Oikawa thought that she was okay with it, she was hurt, but did not say a single word, which was wrong! You should always speak up!

I am not saying that what Oikawa did was okay!

I don't want you to romanticize such behavior!
That, I will show in the next chapter!

Don't ever let any guy/girl treat you like this.
You are all much more worth than that!

If anything like sexual harassment/abuse ever happens to you, please, please talk about it to someone you trust!

I am once again apologizing to everyone for also bringing up unwanted memories. That, again, was not my intention.

You have every right to be mad at me and stop reading this, I won't blame you.
After all, this is my fault.

Thank you for still supporting me, and understanding that I didn't want to hurt or upset any of you.

You can DM me anytime, I will always be there for every single one of you.

Lots of love
Author-chan🖤