Chapter 15

Oikawa's POV

Oikawa walked out of the living room, towards the bathroom.

Was he seriously considering kissing you just a few minutes ago?

What was wrong with him? After all you were his sister now.

He locked the door and leaned against it, sighing heavily. He was about to pull his hair out because of his action of earlier.

Would everything be awkward between the two of you now? Why did he even act before thinking it through?

After washing his face and wasting more thoughts on it, he finally left the bathroom and went into Takeru's room.

"Hey, are you-" He started, but found an empty room.

"(L/N) onee-san, Tooru is out!" He heard Takeru shout from somewhere downstairs.

"Tooru, (L/N) onee-san and I decided to go out for dinner." Takeru shouted from downstairs, forcing him to go down.

He was nervous and kind of scared to see you right now. Would you even look at him? You must be thinking weird of him now.

He went into the living room where you were sitting and typing in your phone.

You looked up when you noticed that he entered the living room.

"Oh, Oikawa! Takeru is hungry so I thought we could go out for dinner. Is that alright with you?" You asked him as if nothing had happened.

He was confused, but also glad that you acted this way.

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

The three of you put your shoes on and left the house.

"I know a place nearby, should we go there?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah." You and Takeru answered at the same time and giggled.

On your way to the place, you and Takeru seemed to get along very well. Oikawa even felt excluded. He found himself wondering why you were getting along with an eight year old boy almost better than with him.

"We're here." He said as you and Takeru missed the entrance of the place. You two giggled again and stepped into the little restaurant.

Honestly, Oikawa was kind of annoyed at the fact that you were so close to Takeru now.

First Yeager and now Takeru? He felt like in this little time you talked more to Takeru than you ever talked to him.

He listened to the conversation that you and Takeru shared.

After dinner you decided to go for a little walk near the park.

"You haven't talked much, are you alright?" He heard your soft voice ask.

"(Y/N)-chan, I-"

"I know that you're not 'that child I always see in you.'" You quoted him.

"But it's still worrying me." You added.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking." He said, happy that you cared about him.

"Takeru-kun!" A young voice suddenly called out.

It was a friend of Takeru's, playing in the park.

"Sosuke-kun! Tooru, (L/N) onee-san, can we stop by the park for a little while?" He asked.

Oikawa looked at you.

"I'm fine with it." You said.

"Yayy!" He cheered and ran towards his friend.

Oikawa and you sat on a bench that was there.

You two watched Takeru play, almost feeling like a married couple taking care of it's child.

"(Y/N)-chan, please don't think that I'm weird because if the action from earlier." Oikawa suddenly blurted.

You let out a little chuckle, leaving him confused.

"So this was what was bugging you the whole time?" You smiled at him.

"It's fine, Oikawa. I was just too annoying at that time. Don't worry about it." You said and patted his thigh twice.

He stiffened at your touch and looked away.

"Good." He said.

He felt like the awkward tension between you two was finally gone. You talked for an hour before leaving the park.

Oikawa again felt a little excluded on your way back, but he didn't mind since he knew that you would never touch Takeru like you touched him.

At home, Oikawa showered Takeru and brought him to bed.

"Tooru?" Takeru asked before Oikawa left his room.

"What?" Oikawa said and stood by the door.

"(L/N) onee-san is your sister now, right?"

"Uh, yeah." He scratched his neck.

"So that makes her my aunt now?" He questioned.

"Yes Takeru, she is your aunt now."

"Ow man! She's such a nice girl!" Takeru said and covered his face with his sheets.

"W-what?! Takeru! Shut up!" Oikawa said and left the room right after.

'What was that supposed to mean?'

He shook his head and joined you watching TV.

Half an hour later, Takeru's parents came home again. They thanked you for taking care of their son and Taura brought you home.

"That was fun." You said before entering your room.

"I'm glad Iwa-chan wasn't there."

"Why?"

"He and Takeru would just bully me!" He said, making you laugh.

"Goodnight, Oikawa." You said and entered your room.

Oikawa changed into his pajamas and was finally able to relax.

Just when he laid in his bed he realized something about today.
__________