Chapter 6

"Good morning, Iwaizumi-san." you smiled as you met him on your way to school.

"Just drop the honorific. It makes me feel weird." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, sure." You looked at him, seeing a light blush.

"Are you guys also having morning practice sometimes?" you asked as no one was talking.

"Yeah, how would you know about that?" Oikawa asked.

"My friends in Tokyo also play volleyball and they had morning practie once a week."

"Our morning practice is every Thursday." he said.

"What school were you attending again?" Iwaizumi looked at you.

"Nekoma." you smiled.

"Nekoma?! I heard they go to nationals every year!" he now was starring at Oikawa.

"I know, Iwa-chan."

Right, Nekoma High.

You wondered how your friends were doing right now. Of yourse you kept in touch, but not as much as when you were there.

And in his most important year you couldn't be there with him.

You weakly smiled to yourself when you finally approached the school.

"Alright, see you later." Oikawa told you when Iwaizumi pulled you out of the crowd.

"Was he alsways as famous as he is right now?" you asked annoyed.

"Nah, it started in second year."

The both of you entered the class and took your seats. When your teacher arrived, you finally started the lesson. Of course some comments of some girls didn't go unnoticed by you.

In lunchtime you sat with Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Mattsun. Oikawa didn't show up for a reason, but the guys said he probably had to pick up some applications of the first years that watned to join the team.

After the last lesson you followed Iwaizumi to the locker rooms.

"(Y/N)-chan! Here is the key for the girls' locker room." Oikawa handed you a key. You looked up to Iwaizumi who showed you the door to the girls' locker room.

"Thank you." You smiled and went in.

Not long after some of Oikawa's fangirls approached him.

"You go in already, Iwa-chan. I'll be done in a minute."

You changed but waited in the locker room for a little.

You were a little nervous to meet so many people at once.

After waiting for another five minutes you decided to enter the gym.

The net was built up already and the coach and Oikawa seemed to be checking a list.

"Oi, (N/N=Nickname)!" You heard Hanamaki's voice from behind.

"(N/N)?" You asked as you turned around.

"Yeah, doesn't it suit you just perfectly?" He smiled.

"Anyways, Iwaizumi is calling you. He's upstairs second door." Hanamaki pointed to the direction behind him.

You nodded and went up the stairs. The door was open already so you just went in.

"You needed me?" You said.

"Yeah, here you can find the towels, and after practice you just throw them here into the washing machine." he explained.

"How do I start this?" you said, looking at the buttons.