Chapter 4 : The Obelia family and Questions

The servants were stunned, they found Heusc eating a Chinese crepe with a fork and knives, the smell was delightful. "Oh, may I help you?" The boy asked while tilting his head a bit. 'The prince can cook! Since when can a member of the royal family cook?! And why does it smell so good!'

Heusc looked at the time on the nearby clock, "Oh I'm sorry to ask you this but can you please clean up my mess and make something for Aaron, I need to find him." after giving more instructions and ending his rant with a thank you. All the servants nodded their heads to his request and Heusc waves at them and left the kitchen.

Aaron knocked on the door to his master's room only to get no answer, he waited a few minutes and knocked again... no answer. With no other choice, he opened the door. The room was clean, it was like no one was ever here, the bed is made and the room door is unlocked. Aaron walked into the room, it was deadly silent. A book suddenly appeared on a desk near the bed. The book has no title but something was telling Aaron to go read it. Opening up the book there was only one page that had words on it. But before he could read it the door slammed open and the words disappeared after he looked away.

"There you are," Heusc said panting, "I was looking all over the palace for you." Aaron looked at Heusc then at the book that was in his hands, the book disappeared. He was confused about where the book was, looking around he saw no book. "Your Highness was looking for me?" Aaron asked. "Yes no come on let's get you some food." Aaron nodded but he felt weird 'Was master always like this. He's been weird lately must be the amnesia.'

Following Heusc to the guests' dining room a knight suddenly stopped them "Your Highness, His majesty said after breakfast he wanted to meet you." Heusc looked at him confused "Okay? We will." The Knight bowed and left. Finally arriving at the dining room for breakfast Aaron's eyes widened, on the table, there was a lot of food, definitely enough for one person since he was only a servant they didn't eat fancy food, but Heusc requested the servant to make the best of the best.

While eating Aaron thought 'How does his Highness know where the dining room is? He knows this place like his been living here.' Getting more questions inside his head he looked at Heusc. 'His Highness must have remembered the map of the palace, but when did he do that? now I need to work harder to impress him... Wait why do I need to impress him?' getting more and more questions, Aaron continues to look or more like staring at the handsome prince who was reading a book he requested and drinking hot tea using a straw.

( Heusc' pose but with a book and tea / Yes! Bakugo is not being loud that's a first)

Heusc was thinking about the timeline of Who made me a princess after he finished the first chapter of the book. He felt the intense stare coming from the person next to him. "What are you doing? Do you need something?" Aaron snapped away from his thoughts and blushed from the embarrassment of being caught, Heusc smiled at his butler and knight. "N-nothing," Aaron said and continued eating the last few bits of food. "I am done eating, your highness." Aaron looked up at Heusc. Closing the book and giving it to a maid to put it in his room, Heusc stood up and offered a hand to Aaron. "Come on we're going to be late."

Arriving at the royal dining room, Heusc asked the guards to tell the King they're here. "Please invite them in." the emperor said, a few seconds later the two teens that were on the other side of the door came in and kneeled on the ground. "Glory upon the son of the obelian empire," Both teens said, "Your majesty requested that we meet after breakfast, may ask what's the problem," Heusc said with a blank face. "Oh nothing's wrong please stand up and sit down Heusc." The king said a little excited. "I just wanted to talk about the trip, and your condition."

The two stood up and saw a smaller version of the emperor. Heusc looked at the emperor with a questioning gaze. "Oh, I just wanted you two to meet him. This is my son the crown prince." The crown prince looked at Heusc, you can see the confusion in his eyes as to why he is meeting this person. "Oh, greeting to his Highness the crown prince of the Obelia empire. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please call me Heusc" Heusc bowed.

"Father this is the person you wanted me to meet?" the prince questioned. "Yes, my son this is the 4th prince from the Endurium empire, Heusc." The king answered the prince, the latter's eyes widened. "E-Endurium empire!" he whispered, 'The Endurium empire is even more powerful than ours, but they chose not to conquer the world, and since father and the Endurium king are childhood best friends, they never had war.'

"The pleasure is all mine, my dear prince, my name is Anastacius de Alger Obelia. Please call me Anastacius." Prince Anastacius said after recovering from his shock, but then he smirked looking at Heusc's face. Heusc sat down by the crown prince with Aaron standing behind him. At the end of the long table sat the emperor with Anastacius next to him.

Anastacius thought 'I thought he was the same as other prince and princess, a spoiled brat but his manners are better than some of the nobles. Plus that strange two-colored hair and that face are just perfect... Wait what am I thinking!?'

"So Heusc can you explain why you were wearing commoner's clothing with some blood stains, and why didn't arrive in the carriage." The King questioned with a worried tone. "Answering your majesty, when we are in the middle of the forest our carriage was attacked by bandits. Everyone died other than Aaron and me. We decided that the carriage was too big of a target, so just in case we only took two horses, the essentials, and left the carriage."

The king was fuming after Heusc's words, his best friend's son was in danger and he didn't even know about it until now. "How dare they!" the king slammed his hands on the table.

Everyone other than the ones sitting or standing by the table was shaking from the extreme fear and the suffocating atmosphere. "Your majesty please calm down, they already died, didn't they?" Heusc said. "Yes father I agree with Heusc, besides the most important person here, isn't he?" Prince Anastacius said while smiling at Heusc 'I feel like things will be more lively around here.'

Thank you for the lovely comments on this book.  \(>///<)/

I really appreciate your comments, I am so happy. (┬┬┬┬)