Discussion

*phone rings*

"Hey, Bianca. Are you almost here?" I asked her.

'Yeah, I'll be there in a few.' She replied.

"Alright. See ya soon." I say before hanging up the phone.

I set my phone down on the coffee table and poured the red wine into the two wine glasses. The snacks were laid out on a platter and the only thing left to do was spray some air freshener.

I grabbed the berry scented Glade can and sprayed different areas of my apartment before Bianca could arrive. Just when I finished getting everything together, there was a knock on my door.

"That's her," I said to myself.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Bianca standing there with a smile.

"Hey!" she grinned.

"Bianca! Hey, girl." I respond as I embrace her.

"Traffic was crazy tonight."

"I bet it was. Come on in." I say as I close the door behind her.

"So, there's a lot that I wanna talk to you about."

"Ooh, spilling tea tonight?" she says as she sits down.

"Exactly," I say as I join her on the couch.

"Can't wait. Lay it on me." She says as she gets comfortable.

Bianca takes a cracker from the platter and sets her attention on me. I prepare myself for what I'm going to say and how I'm going to say it.

"Ok... so you remember the girl I met at the bar the other night?" I asked carefully.

"Yeah. You told me she found you yesterday during your lunch break." She mentions before taking another bite of a cracker.

"Yeah and we had a date later that night." I smiled before taking a sip of my wine.

"Yeah? How was it?" Bianca grins.

"It was great, but it kinda got a little interesting," I say as I sip my wine again.

"Oh, my gosh. You gave her some on the first night?" She asks with her jaw dropped and her eyebrows raised.

"No, of course not. You taught me better than that." I joked.

"Ok, good." She laughs. "What went down?" Bianca asked.

"Well... Demi's a bit, um..." I trailed off and looked to the side.

"She's a bit what?" She asks with a puzzled expression.

"She's like Christian Grey in a pair of pumps," I say before sipping my wine once more.

Bianca took a few seconds to think about it until she realized what I meant. Her mouth opened in shock as she gasped.

"No!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yep..." I replied.

"Shut up. Seriously?" She asks, still in shock.

"I kid you not. She's that kind of woman."

"Wow. How did she tell you?"

"We finished dinner and we were having an intense conversation about relationships. Then, she asked me if I liked bondage."

"And what did you say?" Bianca asked as she readjusted herself in her seat.

"I didn't say much of anything. I just asked what she meant and she laid out an entire list of what it was. After that, she took me to a special room and I saw all of her toys and tools. It wasn't as bad as I thought."