Oops...

Demi's POV

Today's the day that Y/n meets my parents and I'm a little worried about how that could go. She's a bit more nervous than I am at this point but I'm sure that little bathroom incident has slipped Dallas' mind by now.

"Captain...Captain...Captain!" Shawn said, trying to get my attention.

"Yes, Shawn. What's up?" I said with a nervous smile.

"The interrogation, Captain?" He chucked.

"Oh, right," I said while gathering my notes. "Let's go," I said as I got up.

We headed to the interrogation room to see the suspect. This case has been pending for a while and we needed to get him behind bars as soon as possible.

Shawn went behind the two-way glass to watch the entire thing and take notes. There can only be two detectives in the room at a time.

"So... " I said before slamming the paperwork down, and sitting in the chair. "Mr. Donovan Rossi... you wanna give us a little insight as to what happened?" I asked as I leaned forward to meet his gaze.

"You wanna tell me what you're doing this evening at 8:00?" He asked as he licked his lips, sizing me up and down with his eyes.

"Please, Mr. Rossi, let's keep the inappropriate remarks to ourselves." Miley calmly interjected.

"Don't worry, Blondie. There's enough love to go around." he winked.

We get suspects like this all the time. They usually try to flirt their way out of the interrogation.

At times, it's kind of hard to stay professional, trying not to laugh, being that they're so bad at it. It's kind of pathetic if you ask me.

"Sir, we're gonna ask you to please focus. Now, tell me what happened that night at the crime scene." I asked.

"He got his throat sliced open, is what I've heard."

"Do you know the perp or whoever it was that did it?" I asked.

"No, not at all. Look, I don't know what this is about. Why are you interrogating me?" He asked defensively.

"You're not in trouble, Mr. Rossi. You were the one closest to him so we just wanted to pull you in for a few questions. That's all." Miley calmly said to him.

He sighed and nodded for us to continue.

"And by the way the last names correlate, I'm assuming that the two of you were brothers."

"Yeah, we were brothers, really close brothers. I knew everything about him and vice versa."

"Did your brother inform you of his whereabouts before the incident, Mr. Rossi?"

"Nah, he didn't." He said before running his hands over his hair before covering his face.

"Do you know anyone who happened to be rubbed the wrong way by your brother? Perhaps pissed him off a short while before his death?"

"I don't know who could've done what to make someone wanna kill him. He wasn't the best to everyone but he's still my brother. I loved him unconditionally. I would never hurt him." He emphasized as he finished his sentence.

I was studying the way Donovan was telling the story. He wasn't sitting still and he was as soaked as a mop.

"I never said that you would, Mr. Rossi," I replied to him gently.

"Listen, the guy's had a few enemies in his life but I've never known any of 'em enough to wanna kill him," He shrugged as he shifted in his seat.

"May I ask why you're sweating, Mr. Rossi?" Miley asked.