Chapter 3: Aftermath

Bon sighed with relief.

"What's that?" Izumo pointed at the spot where they exorcised the ghost.

"Huh? It's a key." Bon picked it up and put it in his pocket.

"We should go find teach-" Izumo said. Before she could finish she was interrupted.

"HELP!" Was that Shiemi?

The two teens stared at each other. There was a loud banging sound.

"SUGURO, MS KAMIKI, HELP!" the voice shouted again. It was definitely Shiemi.

***

Shiemi's throat was sore but she continued to shout. She looked over at Rin's limb body. Yukio was holing him in his arms, rocking back and forth. He drew comforting circles on his brother's back. She couldn't give up. They had to hear her.

"Help!" she shouted again, kicking at the door.

"Moriyama?" It was Bon.

She smiled. "Suguro! Thank goodness!"

There was a sudden sound of a lock and the door swung open.

Yukio looked at his unconscious brother.

"What happened?" Izumo asked. Her eyes were glued on the twins.

Yukio got up with Rin on his back. "He's claustrophobic."

Bon started. "Will he-"

"I don't know," Yukio said before he finished his question, "it's only ever happened once before and it took him about a week to recover from it."

***

Yukio lay Rin down in his bed. He took his brother's uniform off and dressed him in sweats and a T-Shirt. He still had a temperature so Yukio placed a wet washcloth on his forehead. He then cleaned and bandaged his wounds. Finally, he sat down next his brothers bed and watched his chest rise up and down.

Rin groaned. It snapped the exorcist out of his daze. The older twin sat up and looked around. He was back in his dorm room.

"I was so scared Yukio," Rin looked at his lap.

"I know you were," he pushed him back into his pillows. "It's late. Get some more sleep."

The room was filled with the older Okumura's soft snores. Yukio smiled. His brother was safe again.

***

A/N: Thank you for reading :)