𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

I woke up feeling warm. Actually no, more like someone turned up the heater on a hot summer day. I groaned and sat up only to see that i was alone in the bed. Where did they go?

I slowly slid out of the comfort of the bed onto the chilled wood making me squeak when my feet made contact. I headed over to my bag and reached into it, pulling out one of my everyday outfits and some bathroom utilities. Walking into the large bathroom I looked around, everything was so neat. Almost as if the bathroom was never used.

I placed my things on the marble counter and looking over myself in the mirror. God I'm kinda glad they weren't hear to see the devil that I call hair right now. I turned on my heel and started the shower before undressing and putting my dirty clothes in a pile. Hopping into the hot shower that quickly released the tension in my back, I began to clean every inch of myself. I pulled the razor that i with me and shaved my body till my legs were silky smooth- among other parts of my body as well. My thoughts soon wandered and my dirty mind replayed the way Knox held me against the tree, the way Katalina said those seductive words that set my core on fire.

Leaning against the shower wall i slide my hand down rubbing my clit trying to create enough friction to make the throbbing go away. But after nothing arising from it, i let out a frustrated huff and stopped the shower getting out. God damn it. Wrapping a towel around my small frame I looked in the mirror before dropping it, placing my hands on the counter I studied myself criticizing the parts of my body that I didn't like.

"We need to definitely work out. Yup. Alright I have time to work out..yeah no never mind. I'm not gunna do that." I shook my head giggling to myself. Me? Workout? Yeah ok.

I slipped on my clothing after I dried off more, before brushing my teeth and adding some coconut cream to my hair to accentuate my natural curls.

(The Fit~)

(The Fit~)

I grabbed my black boots and tied them up tight so I wouldn't have to worry about them untying throughout the day. After standing up I heard a meow and turned to see Mika laying in the spot from which I was just sitting down in.

M- They are in the living room.

I gently picked Mika up holding her close in my arms before heading down to where my mates were. They could've woken me up to have breakfast with them at least.

Walking down the stairs I turned to where I was shown the living room was at and stopped in my tracks. Mika once again poofed, and i sucked in a breath, feeling my thighs clench together. If I would've been able to get off in the dang shower this morning I wouldn't feel this way! Ugh!

Katalina was sitting on the far edge of the couch with a book in hand. Wearing what seemed to be tight leather pants and a top making her cleavage very much noticeable making me want to go cover her up..over in worse mark them up with my- no shut up bad thoughts.