𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

I switch between first and third person a lot just a forewarning. If you don't like it, i suggest you leave now :)
Also this is more of an introduction chapter just a heads up, nothing juicy happens.
—————————————————————————
Thalia's Pov~

It was midday and the town was buzzing with life. Everyone was out and about doing errands today making the town square filled to the brim with people from all age groups. The younger kids were running around and playing a game of ball with one another, the teens were gossiping with each other away from everyone else, and the adults were going from shop to shop finding what they needed in a hurried fashion.

Then there was me.

I was on my way to the Spell-book shop in order to find another grimoire to study. And maybe see if they had any of those little candies that I loved so much.

I walked through the crowd with a content smile on my face. Everyone looked so happy. I felt a nudge on my leg and looked down to see Blade, my wolf familiar pushing against my knee making me small frame wobble. He stood up straight after catching my attention making his head somewhat tower over me. If only I could make myself taller.

I turned to see what Blade was so keen on getting my attention for and saw a small boy nervously pulling at his long sleeved shirt. My heart ached and I could feel his emotions almost slap me across the face. I quickly walked over to him and kneeled down to his height.

"Hello sweetheart." I said in the softest tone I could muster up, I didn't want to startle him. His head immediately perked up and make eye contact with me making me smile gently at the small boy in front of me.

"You seem worried, is something the matter?" I asked tilting my head as I studied him. He nervously shuffled on his feet looking down at his shoes.

"I-i can't find momma." He spoke in almost a whisper. I felt my heart sink before holding my hand out to him.

"Well then let me help you find her. I'm sure she's around here somewhere hun." I felt the boy slide his hand into mine timidly making the corner of my lips twitch up. I turned with him and Blade was right by my side once more. We wandered the crowd for a bit before I used my instincts and went over to the fountain near Miss Oaks flower shop.

"Momma!" I heard the small boy shout with glee before taking off and running into the older woman's arms. She chuckled and grasped him before slightly scolding him for wandering off without her. The woman looked up and me with a smile and mouthed thank you making me bow my head slightly. I soon turned on my heel after giving them a once over before making my way back towards the shop I came into town for.

Once I arrived I pushed through the door making a small chime go off announcing my presence.

"Ah i was wondering when my little witch would be back for another book." Mr.Jameson said from behind the counter. I smiled with a small blush coating my pale cheeks before maneuvering my way through the store. Finally I got to the grimoire section and pulled a few out studying them. I placed them back after a short while and moved further down the shelf.

My eyes caught on to a medium sized book with gold accents on the edges. I pulled into into my hands and flipped through it.

Perfect.

I looked around the store for a little longer and grabbed some jasmine and honey dew before making my way up to the front of the store.

"Find everything you need today little witch?"

"Yes sir i did. Let me know when you get some fresh Valerian Root in please!" I said smiling brightly as he rang up my items. After handing him the coins I grabbed the small bag and made my way out of the shop, but not before saying a quick goodbye to the older man.