iv. CHAPTER FOUR

_______________________________________

the life of a stark.

LIGHT STREAMED THROUGH the windows, illuminating the dust particles hanging in the air, spreading throughout the vast room and filling it with a warmth that only the sun could possess. One flaw with the chance of equation was the manner of state of the decor of the room- from very expensive white Egyptian cotton bedsheets to the mahogany wooden floors all the way to the ivory colored walls, light seemed to reflect off almost every surface, much to the inhabitant in the bed dismay.

The tan skin of a muscular figures back shoulders, dotted with small moles and specks akin to freckles clotting together, peaked out from under the covers in feeble attempts to shield away the light from blinding his eyes. Attempting to retain more sleep from his exhausted state.

Trendils of red curled its way into his vision, even with it being partially blocked by the pillow above. A hand crept its way up his back, nails drawing occasionally over the raptures of his spine. Fingers danced their way into his mess of curls and followed by a simple tug. A soft groan drew from the man's lips as he shifted in reply.

A chuckle bubbled out from the woman above him throat, softly rolling her neck back to brush away the red locks from over her shoulder. "You always liked it when I do that."

"What can I say?" The man hummed with a slight muffled sighed. "I'm just a simple man with needs- to which, hair pulling adds too."

"You are anything but simple Tony Stark." The woman retorted, lowering her well manicured nails to pinch at his bare hips. Katerina Marchelli had rolled her way into the billionaires life like a hurricane. Sugar coated red lips almost as dark as her hair, words soft as silk that hummed like beautiful melodies within his ears. Contrary to popular belief (or what the tabloids had believed), Tony had known the woman for longer than just a simple one night stand. It seemed rather miraculous how they had met at one of his guest speaker lectures during a particular moment in his life. Sharp, calculating brown eyes bore into his and, for a moment, he forgot exactly why he had been in such a sour mood in the first place. Ever since then when either got the chance their encounters were filled with nights of passion, that left him craving more.