Draco's bed

As you settle into your dorm and lie down on your bed, your roommate walks in, Pansy Parkinson. This girl has hated you since Year 1, which was strange considering you never made a move to speak to her. "Oh there's no way!", she mumbles and she glares in your direction. You grab your wand and Slytherin robe and shoulder check her on your way out of your dorm, not wanting to argue after everything that just happened with Malfoy.
     You make your way to the common room and sit on the dark green leather couch with a book you picked up from one of the shelves. You begin to read and you notice a presence standing over you. You closed the book and looked over your right shoulder. "Draco?", you mumbled. He came and sat beside you. "That's my name, don't wear it out", he spat. You rolled your eyes at his arrogance. One hand quickly grabs your upper thigh, squeezing hard, while the other grabs your face. "Don't roll your eyes at me", he whispered in your ear. "You might have to be punished for that", he says as he picks you up and brings you into his dorm. He throws you into his bed, his lips crashing into yours. You both shared deep passionate kiss before his hands started making his way up to undo your white button up. As it's unbuttoned, your black lace bra started to show. His kisses started moving from your lips, to your neck sucking hard. You knew this was leaving marks. Then finally his lips making their way to your chest. Kissing all around the line of your bra before finally taking it off. Unhooking it with one hand, he throws it across his room and begins sucking your breasts. A slight moan slips out and he chuckles. "Oh you like that, y/n?", he says as his hand slips down to your clit. He starts rubbing circles around it through your lace panties as your head flies back and your back arches. His lips move down as he licks and kisses your inner thigh. He rips off your underwear and begins to lick and suck your clit, as his tongue swirls around it. He slips two fingers in and starts thrusting, hard, hitting your g-spot every time. More and more moans come out. You get close to your high and you manage to say, "D-Draco.. I'm about to..", he lifts away from your throbbing clit and grabs your hair. He forces you down to suck his huge, hard dick. You began to bob your head up and down as he moans. After a few minutes of sucking, you lift up and beg him to fuck you. "Please. I want you in me so bad", you beg as he chuckles and pushes you on your back. He grabs your hips and forces himself into you. You scream in pain and pleasure. He begins thrusting so hard, the only phrase you manage to get is, "Oh my god". You begin to shake as you dig your nails into his biceps. "D-daddy.. I-I'm coming", you squeal. After you cum he keeps going. His huge dick is so deep, when suddenly his thrusts slow down. You feel yourself being filled with his warm cum. He takes out his dick and lays down next to you, while you both are panting. "Fuck y/n", he manages to blurt out. "That was so fucking good".
     As you both begin to clean up, you hear a pounding on Draco's door. "Draco, let me in", you hear a female say. You manage to make out the voice. Parkinson. You've always known she's been quite obsessed with him, but never to this degree. He looks at you and smirks and makes you sit on the trunk at the end of his bed, facing the door. You were still naked so he wraps you in his bed sheet, the marks he left all exposed. He then opens the door and Pansy marches in, not noticing you at first. Then you make eye contact. She looks at Draco with harsh eyes. "Are you serious?", she half screamed.