Questions!

Izuku stood in front of the class. They had looks of expectation on their faces, making the green-haired villain’s anxiety levels rise. He gulped down the lump in his throat and took a deep breath.

“My name, is Izuku Midoriya, as you know,” The greenette stated, making the class full of heroes slightly confused as to what he was getting at.

“You may also know me, as...Bunny.” There were some gasps around the room as questions immediately started shooting at the villain. Izuku could feel a panic attack beginning to arise within him. He shut his eyes in attempt to shut off all his senses.

Meanwhile, Aizawa was watching from within his sleeping bag. He sighed as he got out of his sleeping bag.

“SHUT UP!” That...wasn’t Aizawa. The voice sounded feminine, high-pitched. Everyone went silent and turned their heads to the person who decided to speak up.

Ochako Uraraka.

Izuku breathed a sigh of relief as he saw his girlfriend’s adorable face. He brought his hand up to wipe away the beads of sweat that continued to trickle down his forehead.

“Don’t you see he’s getting uncomfortable?!” Ochako continued, clutching her fists tightly, like she wanted to punch something.

“H-he’s a villain, Ochako! You should be the most panicked out of all of us!” Kaminari defended sheepishly, seemingly in a panic.

“I knew! Okay? I knew...” The brunette admitted, earning a few gasps from her classmates.

Aizawa decided to step up. “He’s willing to rehabilitate, it’s just harder for him since he spent most of his life as a villain.” His statement made Izuku cast his head down in shame.

“I-I’m sorry...” the greenette stuttered out as he attempted to wipe away the tears welling up in his eyes.

Ochako huffed, disappointed in her classmates. The brunette then walked towards Izuku, who continued to wipe away his tears to no avail. She wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, embracing him in a comfortable and warm hug. The greenette seemed slightly startled by the sudden contact, but quickly melted into her embrace.

“Don’t cry, Izuku,” Ochako whispered, rubbing circles on the back of the green-haired crybaby.

“You’re not the one crying here!” Izuku retorted, pouting. He took a deep breath to contain his nerves, then looked back at the class.

“L-Look, I’m not going to hurt you... um, unless necessary,” Damn it, Izuku. You really had to say that last part, didn’t you?

Ochako slapped him upside his head, making him yelp.

“Don’t scare them!” She berated.

“Owie, I’m sorry!” Izuku apologised, rubbing the back of his head. “Girls are scary,”

“Can’t agree more, nerd,” Katsuki added. He was just observing the incident as if it were a film, even got a bag of popcorn. Izuku looked at him with the ‘what the hell, Kacchan?’ face. “What are you looking at?”

“All right, problem children, play time is over. It’s time for lesson,” Aizawa sighed, dragging his sleeping bag to the classroom door.

“You’ll answer all our questions after school! Whether you like it, or not!” Mina said, earning a few hums and nods from her classmates.

Izuku sighed and nodded. “I’ll answer everything you have to ask,”

-