Chapter 1: Winter Break is Over

I was laying on the sunny beach in Fiji getting a tan in my red bikini. There was almost no one on the beach except for some surfers and around 4 couples for their honeymoon. While I watched the ocean pulling in and out and breaking onto the shore, a surfer boy started getting out of the water, this surfer was really hot and i started checking out his sexy 6-pack.

He looked up at the beach and then spotted me and winked at me. Oh my god he is so fucking hottt! He started walking towards me. Holy crap is he really coming over here? He put his surf board down only a couple feet away from me and then walked right up to me.

"Hello" said the hottie with a body.

I stood up from the lounge chair that I was laying on and looked up at him. Omg what do I say?? Okay you can do it Callia. Just tell him your name.

"Hey, I'm Callia." okay I am totally freaking out. He was so close to me.

"Antonio. My name is Antonio." he said with a deep sexy voice.

Oh I didn't realize he had an accent. I don't know if it's either Italian or Spanish. Hmm.....

"Where are you from Antonio?" I said.

Antonio said, "I am from Sardinia. It is an island in Italy."

"Wow really??" Yes! Yes! Yes! He is Italian Woohoo! "Your English is really good."

"Thank you." He gave me a cocky grin.

Omg I love those cocky grins guys give you. I think I was about to melt!

"Hmmm... Well are Italians good kissers like the French?" I was smiling my ass off. I love flirting with guys. It's so much fun.

"Haha" Antonio gave a little laugh. "Us Italians are even better"

Oh yes this conversation is totally going where I want it to go.

"Really?? Well I don't know. You are probably just saying that." I said.

His cocky grin returns. "You think I'm lying?"

"Well... not lying, just not telling the truth." I let out a little giggle.

"I guess I will just have to prove it to you" he came a little closer to me.

My heart started beating faster. I love the feeling of this rush.

"and how will you do that?" I also got a little closer until our chests were touching.

I ran my fingers down his toned arm. We were looking deep into each others eyes. His eyes were as blue as the ocean. Before I knew it he started leaning in and then......

Beep, beep, beep, beep. I opened my eyes and it turned out I was in bed.

"Shit!"

Why did that have to be a dream??

I turned off my annoying as hell alarm clock that woke me up from my gorgeous dream.

"Ugh!!!!"

I sat up on bed and looked at the time. It's 6:30. Okay so school starts at 7:45 so I have about one hour to get ready.

I don't understand why school has to start so soon! 3 weeks for winter vacation is defiantly not enough.

I pulled the warm covers off me and stood up in my freezing cold room. Goose bumps filled up every single piece of skin on my body. I hate waking up early, it's the worst. School should start at 10:00am. But noooo....... it has to start at 7:45am for whatever stupid reason.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a pink low-cut tank top, and a matching set of nude panties and a bra.

I took off my red heart pjs and slipped on the clothes. I looked at the clock again and see 6:47am. Okay good timing.

"Meowww"

I turned around and saw my cute little white kitten curling up in a ball on my bed.

"Awwww Gigi! You cutie pie!" I said in a little baby voice.

I got Gigi for Christmas from my mom and dad. I found her Christmas morning sleeping underneath the tree with a silver bow on her back. She looked like a little white fluffy ball. She is still pretty small but a bit bigger than Christmas time.

I walked over to Gigi and gave her a kiss on her back. Her purrr is so cute.

I walked to my bathroom and I brushed my auburn brown hair, brushed my teeth and applied my makeup. I just put on eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and lipgloss. I looked in the mirror and I was done.

I walked down to the kitchen to get breakfast and i spotted Robbie. Robbie is Zara's (my big sister) boyfriend. He stayed last night and slept in her room. My parents didn't even care! They were also the ones to invite him to stay over. I wish they didn't because since my room is right next to Zara's room it was pretty hard to fall asleep if you know what i mean....

"Hey" his mouth was full of cereal.

"Hi. Where's Zara?" I grabbed a bowl, milk, and a box of Cheerios.

"Getting ready." He finished his cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

"Are you staying the night again?" I sat down at the table and poured the milk and Cheerios in the bowl.

"No, not tonight. Why?" He said.

"Oh nothing just wondering." Yes I get to get a good night sleep today. Oh shit I just realized that I forgot to get a spoon.

"Okay. Bye" Robbie walks out.

I got up to grab a spoon and then sat back down.

After i was done with breakfast I looked at the clock again. 7:18am. Okay my ride gets here in 2 minutes. I went upstairs to my room to pet Gigi. I looked on my bed but she wasn't there. But right then i heard a car honking so i grabbed my purse and books for school and slipped on my shoes and ran down stairs to my ride.

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Okay so let me know how you like it and I will totally take suggestions!