Chapter 2: Arriving to School

I open the door of the silver Cadillac Escalade and jump onto the passenger seat.

"Was up Callia!? How was your break?" my friend Jared Darany says. His arms open for a hug.

"Hey Jared. It was Good. You?" I give him a hug and then sit back in the seat and put my seat belt on.

He looks exactly the same as he did before christmas but a bit older. He has brown hair, built body, and blue eyes.

"Man was NYC great! All the girls were all over me. They just couldn't keep their hands off me!" he says while he is pulling out of my drive way.

What bullshit, "Didn't you go to Missouri to visit your grandma?"

"Oh cmon Callia, are you ever gonna let me have my glory" he makes a fake sad face and pouts.

I giggle, "Of course I will! But don't give me all the bullshit talk Jared. I know you to well." He is so crazy. I love making fun of him.

"Fine! It was the most boring thing ever, spending all break with my 80 year old grandma is defiantly not a fun party. Happy now?" he says with a huff at the end.

"Yes!" I am laughing my head off, "I love you Jared. You're so funny. I'm happy your back."

"Awww I love you too Babe" he all of a sudden brightens up. It always works.  

We say I love you only in a friend way.

I would never date him. I mean he isn't bad looking. He is kind of cute. He just isn't my type. He is too sweet and too much of a goody two shoes.

"Are we picking up Saddie??" He asks.

"No, her man is driving her to school." I say with a smile on my face.

"oh. Kevin the senior right?" He says.

I shake my head "no, she dumped him 3 days ago. She is now with this college guy. I think his name is Alec Pierson or something."

"How long were her and Kevin dating for? Was it 3 weeks?" He asks.

"3 and a half weeks." I say.

"That's a pretty long time for her" he grumbles.

"Ya, it is." I say flatly.

The rest of the car ride to school was silent. Neither me or Jared talked. Probably because mornings suck and no one is fully awake to think of anything to say.

We pull into the school and Jared parks near the entrance.

"Thanks Jared. I have to go but I will see you later. Bye!" I say while getting out of the car.

"No problem. Bye." Jared says. He looked a little sad. I think it's because of stupid school.

________________________________

Author's Note:

I know the chapter is really short, but i will try to upload the next chapter soon!

Vote and Comment!

Thank You!