Chapter 54

Chapter 54
Erins POV:
I walk in the house to see jay asleep with the twins on his chest.Their bond was already amazing.Hank told me work was tiring for jay and a lack of sleep wouldn't have helped.So I decided to put the girls into their cots.I went into the bedrooms and then someone start to cry."hey Sophia,mummy is here now it's ok"I kept saying to calm her down before she woke jay or Luna up.They should be able to open their eyes soon.They we're identical.I mean there was barely a difference between them anyway.*buzz*I put Sophia in her cot and ran to get jays phone.Emily was calling."hey Emily what's up,jays asleep."I said quietly."hey I was just wondering what it would take to be a patrol officer at the 21st district."she said.I knew she wanted to be intelligence and been at the 21st would be a start to it all."I'll talk to Trudy for you and then she'll just need to sign something."I said."thanks"Emily said as we both ended the call.It was 7pm and I was tired so I went into our bedroom and went to watch some tv.I fell to sleep after watching a film.
*the next morning*
I kept going to calm the girls in the night but I was pretty energized.I left jay on the sofa because he was asleep so I didn't want to wake him
Jays POV:
I started to wake up and it was morning.I looked down and the twins weren't on my chest."SOPHIA,LUNA"I shouted as I ran into their room.They weren't in their cots.So I ran into our room."ERIN SOPHIA AND LUNA ARE GONE"I shouted shakily.I opened the door and Erin was sat with them both in her arms."chill out babe,they're ok and they're here with me,you fell to sleep with them so I put them to bed."she said.I instantly felt relief.Why did I panic so much?