Chapter 28

Chapter 28
Erins POV:
We were finally there,we all sang to the songs and we went backstage because jay got us VIP passes.I couldn't wait to tell Hank what he had done for me.It's only been a day since we got engaged, but we haven't even thought about wedding planning because we need to sort work out etc.I was so happy.It was now late and I said"babe,it's 11 o clock,we can't stay for the rest of the vip party,it's nearly finished anyway but we have work"He didn't seem too happy, he was loving it and so was I,but we can't have another day off of work now.Jay said he wasn't feeling too well,it's probably because he hasn't had any proper sleep.It's been a busy week for us and I know what jay is like when he doesn't get enough sleep.
Jays POV
We got back to the apartment and Emily was asleep on the sofa so I put the blanket over her and I left will a voicemail"hey bro I know it's late but I was just wondering if Emily had told you the good news yet".I went and got changed and so did Erin,then we went to sleep.I woke up and Erin wasn't there. I peeled outside the bedroom to see her helping Emily with things about the academy.I am so lucky to have her.I went and said morning and we dropped Emily off at the academy.We went and got something to eat and a coffee,but Erin said that she didn't really want a coffee because she felt a bit sick.We went to the district and took everybody a coffee too.after a while erin got up and ran into the locker room.She was throwing up in the bin."erin,you good babe"I said as I held her hair back.Yep ever since I eat yesterday I felt a bit sick that's all."We got a case"Voight said.Erin drove to the location and shots were fired."erin duck"I shouted and then said into my radio"10-1,10-1 shots fired at police roll immediate backup to my location.."It had been 5 minutes and the backup was finally here.Then Erin had to go to another scene with voight.I was left with backup and Adam when everybody else.There was a little boy."5021 George roll an ambo immediately I have a young boy with a GSW to the abdomen."I said worried....