He always felt happy whenever hes with her. This girl right here is his everything.

He kisses her forehead softly and that made her wake up.

She yawned and look at the guy infront of her face.

"Good morning" she smiles.

"Its not even morning" he smiles back.

"What time is it, though?" She chuckles and asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Its already 1.20 p.m." jay says as he looks at his watch.

"Wanna eat? We can just order some delivery food."

"Sure. What do you want to eat?" Heeyoung asks.

"Im following you." Jay chuckles and booped her nose.

"How about some bibimyeon with tteokbokki?"

"That sounds delicious."

With that Jay got up and starts the order.

"Anyway, did you have a good nap?" Jay plops down next to Heeyoung after he finished his order.

"Yeah. Its been ages since i had an afternoon nap."

"Good to know i made you comfortable." Jay nudges his arm at Heeyoung.

"Yup. Your arm was comfier than my pillows." She smiles brightly at the tall guy.

"We could do this all day." Jay hugs heeyoung waist that made her fall down on her back.

"Oh yeah? Thats what you like?" Heeyoung raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah." Jay whispers softly.

Heeyoung then holds jays nape and gets closer.

Jay responds and getting closer too.

"Move. Youre squishing me." Heeyoung said next to his ear and gets up leaving the boy dumbfounded.

She went to her desk and turns on her computer.

"Hey! What was that for?" He pouted.

Heeyoung just laughs and turned on netflix.

"Lets just watch a movie."

*timeskip*

After a few minutes their delivery food arrived. They were going to eat until Heeyoung said "ahh wait, i think i left my chopsticks in Seojung unnies studio. I'll grab it real quick since shes not here." Jay nods and she opened the studio door.

Aryen, Seojung and the boys who were next door in the pitch black studio heard this and Seojung whispered to them 'in the bathroom! Quick!' And they all went crawling quickly in the bathroom. They were squished as they were 8 people in there-

They could hear the lights being turned on and the sound of Heeyoung rustling into her things. Until she went "Found it!" She says happily.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" There was a loud shout next door.

"HEEYOUNG!! HELP ME THERES A GREEN THINGY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO FIGHT ME!" Jays shouts being scared.

Heeyoung laughs hearing that and got out and closed the studio door.

"Is it a grasshopper?" She asked out loud.

"I DONT WHAT THE HECK IT IS BUT FOR SURE HE KNOWS KARATE!"

They all laughed quietly listening to the situation and went outside one by one after the coast is clear. All of them tiptoed- and quickly ran out of the building to hangout someplace else.

At Heeyoungs studio after Heeyoung got rid of the mysterious green bug jay was yelling about they are munching their food happily. They even fed each other even though they eat the same dish- they just wanted to be sweet to each other and its working.

*timeskip*

After they finish their foods they quickly clean up and get ready to head back home.

Jay being the gentleman he is he walked Heeyoung back to her apartment worrying it would be dangerous for her as it was late.

"Here we are. We arrived." Heeyoung said.

Heeyoung took out her hand wanting to shake hands with him.

Jay looks at her and pulled her hand and hugs her.

"Ok smooth jay-" she thought.

"Good night. I'll text you later."

"Good night to you too." Heeyoung said stroking his back.

They let go and waved at each other.

"Bye baby." Jay smiles.

"Bye jagiya~"

After that she went inside.

A/N

Vote if you dont want the karate green bug to haunt you 💀

Only a few more chapters left!