A snowy day in New York

*I DO NOT SUPPORT WOODY ALLEN AT ALL*
Just had to say that

I was wrapped up in blankets not wanting to get out of bed when I hear timothee running into our shared room. I shoot up wondering what's happening when he jumps on the bed and grabs my hands.

"COME ON ITS SNOWING WE HAVE TO GO OUT!" Timmy yells in my ear.

"Stop it. No. I wanna go back to sleep."

"COME ON Y/N HURRY UP!"

It took me a second to get up but as soon as my feet swung over the edge of the bed, I was being pulled to the closet. Timmy was always very fond of the snow, although he grew up around it, the excitement with this time of year never faded. It was always adorable.

Around five minutes later, I was dressed in Timmy's pink glossier hoodie, another puffer jacket on top, a pair of leggings, grey Nike sweatpants, and two pairs of socks. He had just as many layers on so we wouldn't be dying when we went outside. Of course it would still be freezing.

"HURRY OH MY GOSH!"

"Timmy chill out, the snow's not going anywhere" I say laughing.

We finally made it outside after I quickly had a granola bar for breakfast because if I took any longer Timothee would probably go ballistic.

The wind made it feel like any exposed areas on my body were being stabbed by needles. I guess Timmy's used to the weather.

After making snow angels and having a brief snowball fight I asked Tim if we could go inside. Surprisingly he said yes. He probably say how red my face was getting and how I was shaking.

When we got inside, I took off all the layers I had on and put on one of Timmys tshirts and a pair of spandexy shorts, he always liked it when I wore outfits like these around the house.

"TIMMY C'MERE"

"OKAY COMING"

"Ok well the harsh wake up today was not it, soooo can I paint your nails to like... be even."

"Ohhh come on, nail polish takes forever to dryyyyy!"

"Pleaseeee"

"Fine, only because you're so cute!"

"Ew I hate you. IM KIDDINGGG"

After another conversation about which season of the office is the best, I finished his nails and we sat on the bed watching ahs.

Beucnrhsfk ew ok I'm really bad at these so like you really do have to use your imagination when I write
anyways thank you for reading these I haven't updated in like months