Plant shopping

Your POV

"Timmyyyyy, c'mere"

Today I took the time to water all of my plants and take care of them but, I realized I want more just to fill up some space and of course to look gorgeous.

"Yes, mon amour?"

I could hear him waking in to the living room, where I sat on the floor cleaning the leaves of one of my plants.

"Do you wanna go shopping with me?"

I was smiling trying to get him to say yes without asking anymore questions. How could He thinks I have too many plants? Like whattttt

"Sure I guess, what for though?"

DANG IT he's onto me

Timmys POV

"Sure I guess, what for though?"

Y/n can be very sneaky when it comes to stuff she wants, never in a bad way though, it's just very funny to see.

"Just some stuff for my babes"

"Ok, so me or the plants?" I asked laughing

She treated them almost better than me. Could you believe it?!

"Awww is lil Timmy Tim getting jealous? of plants may I add, y'know I should be the jealous one, you fucked a peach for goodness sake's!"

"Ok fine we can go."

She really had to bring that up, my gosh. Anyways I guess I can be a little jealous she spends so much time and care on those plants, like really a lot of time goes into those.

I slipped on a pair of socks and then my converse waiting for y/n to come out of our bedroom.

Your POV

"Ready?"

"Yeah, where are we going this time?"

"I wanna check out the farmers market and see what they have there."

We got into the car and I could sense something about Timmy was off, he just seemed a little sad. It's probably nothing though. I hope it's nothing.

After being in the car I've noticed timmys not as talkative as he normally is on car rides, yeah sometimes definitely off.

"what's wrong darling?"

"Nothing I'm fine."

"Ok I may not be the smartest person but I'm not stupid. Please tell me what's wrong." I said making a slightly pouty face.

"No seriously it's stupid."

I just looked at him with a stern, but concerned look on my face.

"Fine. It's just you spend so much time taking care of your plants and sometimes we don't spend as much time together as I wish."

I let out a loud laugh. Probably not the best way of making him feel better, but for some reason his explanation was so funny to me.

" darling, you say the word and we can spend as much time together as you want. I'm sorry I spend so much time with my plants, really. I love you so much. More than anything in the world."

"Even the plants?" He asked in a joking manner.

"No actually I think there's a few I love more than you." I said with sarcasm practically dripping from my words.

" y'know what? Let's go home and make some food, then after that we can do anything you want to." I added trying to make him feel a little better.

"Anything I want to?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows with a suggestive face.

"Oh my goodness, calm down peach boy."

4/7/21