CHAPTER 1

(I do not own any of the images used, all rights goes to there original creator.)

[This chapter is during episode 2 and 3 of the series when crimson axis attack's hornet's squad, just after Belfast stopped Zuikaku's blade]

When the "Sirens," an alien force with an arsenal far surpassing the limits of current technology, suddenly appeared, a divided humanity stood in complete solidarity for the first time. Four countries—Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, and Iron Blood—formed Azur Lane, paving the way for the improvement of modern warfare, which led to an initial victory against the common threat. However, this tenuous union was threatened by opposing ideals, dividing the alliance into two. Sakura Empire and Iron Blood broke away and formed the Red Axis, and humanity became fragmented once again.

???: Excuse my interruption.

At that moment, Zuikaku's blade was stopped by a metal gauntlet.

Zuikaku: Who... Who the heck are you?!

???: Just a maid, passing by.

Shoukaku: Zuikaku!

Shoukaku said while getting to her sister's side.

Shoukaku: Zuikaku!

She asked concerned while helping her up.

Zuikaku: A maid?! What kind of joke is this?!

Before any other could answer, Eugen did causing every one to turn their attention to her.

Eugen: She's dead serious.

Eugen: Royal Navy, second ship in the Edinburgh class of light cruisers--Belfast. She might look like a joke, but she's still a legendary warrior. Don't underestimate her.

Belfast: A pleasure to meet you again, Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood. I must say, it is an unexpected pleasure to see you here.

Eugen: Perhaps it's not a bad idea to settle some old grudges out here, far away from Iron Blood and Royal Navy.

Belfast: I have no objection to your proposal, but....

All of them turned to the side to see the fleet from the Royal Navy coming toward them yet they were still far.

Shoukaku: That's...

Belfast: I must remind you that we would be responding with all of our might.

Enterprise: The main Royal Navy fleet...

Belfast: So. Have you made your decision?

Eugen: I guess it's time to quit while we're ahead.

However before any other girl present could say anything, a black blur came at fast speed toward Belfast back with a pair of red glowing claw aimed at her back. She would have been pierced if it wasn't for Cleveland who shot right behind Belfast, forcing the assailant to flip jump over Belfast before landing with their back toward everybody. Due to the shot and the new person on the scene everybody was focused on them.

Cleveland: What the heck?! I was almost to slow, they were so fast.

Was all Cleveland had time to say before the mysterious assailant turned around, shocking the older ones among the group.

Zuikaku: Who are you?!

???: Greetings, I am a simple maid passing by.