"You don't know what's a quirk?" Wolf didn't glance at the lady although she was speaking. She was sounding to hold a laugh though, as she stood beside the hero called Kamui Woods.

The hero beside her sighed, "Please don't laugh at him. I think this is a serious matter. Has he lost his memories?" His brows furrowed as he too focused on the knight.

"It's okay," Nezu told them. "We haven't asked him to introduce himself yet. Forgive our rudeness, young man, but may I ask about yourself before proceeding with the investigation?" He smiled slightly towards Wolf.

The male finally calmed down a little, pushing his worries aside.

"I appreciate your consideration, Mr Nezu. My name's Wolf Acacius Vaughan. The last descendant of House Vaughan from the Kingdom of Rhyladon," Wolf introduced himself simply, bowing slightly as his hand was placed against his chest.

"What kind of joke is this?" Mt. Lady cackled and it seemed as if she was slapping Kamui Woods arm as she did so.

Tsukauchi and Erasurehead, on the other hand, seemed stunned by the situation that they didn't utter a single word as they looked at Wolf.

"So, do you remember everything?" Nezu received a nod from the male silently as he looked over him. "Good. Then please elaborate more about yourself and this kingdom called Rhyladon. It seems that you're right."

"I hold the positions of the leader of Platinum Knights and the personal guard for the Crown Prince, His Highness Luke Arianwen Astra.  I was supposed to be 20 but shrunk due to the spell I used on myself to save the kingdom. I heaved my last breath with a sword piercing through my body but then I woke up to this place," Wolf gritted his teeth at the memory, tightening his fist. "All of the wounds I received were there but the one on my chest seemed as if it was never there."

"Rhyladon is the kingdom I was raised in. It's the smallest kingdom in the continent and the only kingdom that hasn't been conquered by the emperor from the South kingdom called Siron until that moment I died," Wolf finished with a sigh, staring at the blanket at the end of his feet.

"You're supposed to be dead?" Erasurehead questioned, raising a brow. "Then why are you here? I can't understand this..." He turned away and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It's confirmed then. The government has zero data about you when the officer took your fingerprint while you were sleeping in the ward this morning. He's speaking the truth," Nezu whirled his head to face Tsukauchi. "The chances of different universes collided is thin but never has it been truly impossible. It could be due to a quirk or magic if it happened from his side of the universe."

"It might be why I can't use my quirk on him..." Tsukauchi sighed in realisation, nodding his head in understatement.

"Maybe. It would be best to just believe him."

Erasurehead asked, "So, you can do magic? How much?"

"There are too many. But I'm sure that I'm not that superior," Wolf lifted his hand and a silver dagger appeared in his hand before vanishing into thin air. "And I can't do much as I'm still a bit wounded and my energy has drained too much."

"So, this kid is literally from another universe?" Mt. Lady hummed. "What should we do know? He wasn't attacked by any villains too, right? And how can he speak the same language as us?"

"That might be a mystery for another day, but for now we have to do something," Nezu answered the female.

"We have to find temporary custody for him..." Kamui Woods rubbed his chin as he was trying to think of a solution.