Tease

It's been three days since Darrian left. I was still hurting but I got better each day. I spent a lot of time with my dysfunction family and was hanging out with Peter too.

I went downstairs when the smell of bacon hit my nose. Everybody was in the kitchen, even Loki.

"What's up dick." I greeted him.

"Bitch." He greeted back.

"Oookaaayy then." Tony said awkwardly as me and Loki glared at each other.

An hour after breakfast there was a mission. I was off the team for now because of my injuries. They weren't even concerning injuries, but my dad demanded that I stayed home. Peter was going to stay with me but Natasha insisted that Loki stayed with me instead. Which was weird as hell.

So that's how I ended up home alone with the bastard. I was in the kitchen and he was in the living room. I knew it was a mistake as soon as I did it. I stretched while yawning and then felt my skin slowly ripping. I looked down and sure enough, there was already a few drops of blood that were staining through my shirt.

"Damnit." I hissed in annoyance.

Loki looked up from his book on the couch and in an instant he was behind me. I turned around and jumped when I saw him.

"Don't do that!" I shrieked.

"You opened your stitches." He said like it wasn't obvious.

"Yeah, no shit." I sneered at him.

He followed me into the lab and I could feel his eyes on me. I ignored him while grabbing some thread and a needle I sat down and lifted my shirt up and held it under my chin. I groaned and got up, I forgot to grab a new bandage.

"You know I could just heal that for you." Loki offered while smirking.

"I don't need your help." I spat at him with venom as I sat back down and removed my old bandages. I lightly pressed some rubbing alcohol against the wound.

"Ow, damnit!" I shouted out in frustration when it stung like a bitch.

"Quite being proud and let me heal you." Loki argued.

"No." I hissed when the alcohol stung horribly again.

Loki grabbed my hand out of the way and pressed his cold hand against my bare skin. A shiver went through me before I slapped his hand away and stood up.

"I said no!"

"Why are you so damn stubborn!?!" He retorted.

I leaned against a table and started to clean the wound again. Loki advanced towards me and tried to heal me again.

"I don't need your help!"

"Shut up." He spat as I took a step backwards. He stalked towards me until my back hit the wall. I felt his cold hand once again pressing against my open wound. I didn't do anything to stop him this time. The feeling of his hands against my lower abdomen sent butterflies through me for some stupid reason.

I didn't know I had made a noise until Loki chuckled at me. But I did, I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"See isn't that better?" He asked smugly as his hand was still against my abdomen. I didn't reply cause he already knew the answer. Once the wound was closed up, his hand still rested on me. We stared at each other as his hand slowly moved to my side. I closed my eyes for a second before leaning in close enough that our lips were almost touching. I could feel his breath against my face. I went right past his lips and whispered in his ear.

"Not gonna happen." I whispered to him. I strut out of the room smirking making sure to sway my hips a little.

It was almost 3 in the afternoon when Tony called saying they would be home in about 35 minutes. I was relaxing on the couch watching a movie. I strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a water.

I was just about to plop back onto the couch when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Before I could do anything, Loki had his hands on my hips from behind. He pulled me flush against his back and I let out a small gasp when I felt the slight bulge of his cock pressing against my ass. His cold breath was by my ear making me shiver and causing goosebumps to crawl up my skin.

"I can tease too darling." He whispered in my ear letting the word darling roll right off his tongue slowly.

I leaned back into him closing my eyes. I could just hear the smirk on his smug face. Unfortunately for him, I also knew how to tease someone. Especially men like him, the ones who you to submit, treat them like a king, and to feed their ego.

I slowly brought my hand down to his crotch without him noticing, "Yeah, but I do it better." I whispered teasingly as I squeezed him through the fabric. I grinned smugly when he let out a very small groan. His hold tightened on my hips for a second before we were suddenly on the couch. I was sitting on his lap,  my ass was pushing down against his crotch, and his hands were still on my hips. His grip tightened when I rolled my hips on top of him, grinding on his growing erection.

"Y/n..." Loki growled warningly as I thrusted my hips forward slightly.

"What's wrong darling?" I asked innocently whilst using the nickname he had called me earlier.

His grip on my hips tightened even more if that was possible. He held me still and purred in my ear, "Don't start something you don't intend to finish love."

I leaned into him and moved my lips next to his ear, "Who said I was gonna stop." I was smiling wickedly as I sat back and focused super hard on my magic so that I could teleport myself into a different room. I left Loki for the second time that day, 2-0. Bring it on.

From my room I heard the front door open not even 3 minutes after me and Loki's teasing in the living room. I snickered to myself, this is going to fun. By this rate, I'll have him begging for me by the end of the week.