They've known him for so many years to know everything from his reactions, no matter how much he has changed.

I am so dead, Amirah thought as she makes the coffee like he likes it.

After making sure the coffee is really to Imad's liking, well, the one she knew before, she made her way to the table. Just like her heart is drumming in her ears, her hands are also shaking and hopes she won't do those cliché pouring coffee on her boss who she is crushing on. Ha, she won't live to see another day and grave is going to be her next home in the next few minutes. She knew Imad wasn't pleased about seeing her there, he never gave any attention nor did he show that he even has a past with her.

She wanted that but it also hurts that he didn't acknowledge her and instead is rude to her. He even asked if she is deaf, just like he did when he almost hit her in the palace. The guy hates her and she knew that once Imad dislikes someone, he never goes back to that person no matter how important you are to him. And she knows how unimportant she is to him now, she gets that very well from the one look he threw at her when she rose her head. All she could think is about how to get away from that place without being noticed.

Can she work for her ex husband?!

It is proving to be hard seeing she can't work for him without having her emotions mingling around her head. She could see that he is willing to work with her, even acted like she doesn't exist nor has he ever known her.

If not that she will be causing problems to her brother in-law, she would've ran away from that place to the confinement of the palace where she can use her disguise without anyone knowing. Here, she has no right over makeup nor can she even use any sort of disguise. It's a life changing decision she's made and she can't change.

She passed the mug to everyone in the room after setting it in a tray she found sitting beside the coffee maker. She doesn't know how they want their sugar and milk so she kept everything there for them in the tray and stood by the side where she won't be able to look at Imad. She could take his friend's eyes on her but not his, it is too much for her to bear all by herself. Those eyes are enough to send her back to the confinements of her grave, she don't want to go there.

Imad took the coffee, his eyes instantly close when he smelt the amazing fragrant of the caffeine only his wife could make. His heart flutter inside it's cage, the heart he thought has disappeared somewhere along with Amirah's thoughts. But no, the traitor is now back just after smelling something made by her, he doesn't want to attach feeling while he is trying to work professionally. He's already hate her, loathing her some more won't be that hard just because of her presence. He will make sure he doesn't have any sort of like for the betrayer, fraud.

With a deep breath, he let himself taste the goody before he set his words into motion. He needs that little taste of something only she could make. She made the coffee just like how he liked it but he has changed everything Amirah knew about him after he decided to move on so he won't give her the satisfaction of thinking he likes what he's liked since then. Just a little emotional blackmail will make her guilty, or is she even guilty of what she's done years ago?

He doesn't think so, but he will find out.

"You call this coffee? I don't like even a tinge of milk nor do I want sugar in my coffee. Take note!" His voice thundered, startling his friends that are sitting in front of him. They are silently waiting for what is about to unfold, this is the start.

"O-okay, Si-sir." She stuttered, her hands moving, shaking violently while she try taking deep breath, it is coming out ragged. Her heart kept plummeting in her chest making it hurt to even breath the same air as him.