Chapter 11

I'm out for a run while The Arrow is training Barry. I just need to relax and focus. As I turn the corner I bump into someone. I look up to see Roy. "We have to stop meeting like this."

"I could say the same thing." I responded as I get a text.

"So I was wondering maybe we could. I don't know hang out sometime." He says as I grab my phone.

"I'd love that." I read the text from Eris
S.O.S meet me at your place now!

"And I have to go. Sorry." I say as I turn around and head to my apartment.

***

"What?" I say to Eris

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't. " I replied

"Just tell me where it is." She says "I have a date tonight and I need to look nice now where are my red pumps."

"I told you I don't know." I rolled my eyes as I put my black heels. "Now I'm leaving bye."

"You are the worst sister." She yelled

"Wanna see the worst sister look in a mirror." I said closing the door behind me

***

"No your not." I hear Caitlin say as I walked into S.T.A.R. Labs

"Your a lovable dummy." Felicity said turning around & Barry just turned around and left.

"What was that?" I ask Felicity

"The meta human. He's now bottling up and this anger and some just exploded on Catlin about Ronnie."

"Oh wow." I said

"Yeah." She turns to me with a smile "So you and Roy."

"What about me and Roy?" I shoot her a confused look

"You too are perfect for each other." She practically squeals.

"Fel you know I'm not looking for anything seriously right now."

"Yeah I know you told me about the whole Barry situation but come on you need to get back on your feet."

"Felicity I love you but I don't know. Yes I have feelings for Barry but he likes someone else and I'm used to that happening to me but I just don't know if I can go out with someone already." I look down

"Ok if you truly love me you'd listen. You are a beautiful smart person that anyone would love to date. You just haven't found that right person but I really think you and Roy would be great together."

"He is hot." We laugh "Ugh. Fine. Tonight after we sort out the Barry problem I would go out with him. If he says yes."

"Yayyy" she cheered causing a smile to creep upon my face

***

So apparently Oliver Queen is the Arrow. I seriously didn't see that coming. Wells did, even though I have no clue how he knew. So Wells and Joe went and were able to stop Barry. Of course with the help of the Arrow. So now I'm curling my hair. I put on a blue sleeveless top, black pants, black heels, a black leather jacket, my black hand bag and a pearl necklace.

I'm dressed and ready to go when I heard a knock on my door. Thinking it was Roy I opened the door.

But I was sadly mistaken when I saw Barry on the othe side of my door frame.

--------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updating often I've been busy plus I had my other book 'Unbelievable' cause its ending soon. But I will try to update this book as often as I can.

Love you all thanks for all your support. Vote, comment, etc.

Xoxo, Emily