Chapter 1

I can't believe I am back at Central City,  especially after what happened to me. I walked into a coffee place and ordered a coffee. I just need to sit down and have a cup of coffee. I got my coffee and sat at a table. I took out my laptop and went online. I began to type before a woman came up to me. "Hi I'm sorry to interrupt you but I love that bracelet" She was pretty and looked like she worked here.

"Thanks, I got it when I went to New York" I said "It's from Tiffany & co." I looked at my wrist then I took off the bracelet "Its yours" I handed it to her.

"No I can't take that"

"I have another just like it" I said "Think of  it as a early birthday present"

"Thank you" she said putting it on her arm "I'm Iris by the way"

"Bella" I said as a guy went up to Iris

"Hey" he said

"Hey Barry" she said "This is my new friend Bella"

"Hey" I said

"I'll go get you a coffee to go" she said as she walked away

"Hey" he said sitting with me "I'm Barry Allen"

"Isabella Sanchez but most people call me Bella" I began to type again and my hand accidentally went through the laptop and table.  I quickly pulled it out and closed my laptop "I have to go" I grabbed my laptop and bag "Tell Iris I said bye" I practically ran out of there. Do you think he noticed? Shit I'm screwed.

Barry's P.O.V

Did that just happen? "Where's Bella" Iris said walking up to me

"She had to go" I took my drink "So do I bye"

"Bye" I walked out then ran to S.T.A.R. Labs

"Hey Barry" Caitlin said

"I just saw someone's hand go through a solid object" I said

"Cool" Cisco said "How?"

"When?" Caitlin asked

"I went to get a coffee and while I was waiting their hand went through their laptop and table"

"Again" Cisco said "Cool"

"Do you know who they were?" Caitlin asked me "Like their name?"

"Oh yea" I said "It's Isabella Sanchez"

"Let me check this out" Cisco said going to the computers "Found her, Isabella Sanchez" I went to the screen "Woah, she was a magicians assistant"

Then my phone rang "It's Joe" I picked up the phone "Hey Joe"

"Barry we need you down here now"

"I'm on my way"