Chapter 11

I opened my eyes to see the sunlight breaking through the windows. I heard the city active, as I grew curious on what time it was. I looked over to see a sleepy Harry with an arm around a pillow. I started to move but he rolled over and rubbed his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked in a groggy morning voice, asking the same question I was thinking. I grabbed my phone to check it.

"Oh fuck. It's 1:34pm" I said and I started to get up but a hand wrapped around my waist to pull me back down. I let out an airy laugh, as he laughed too. "I should go Lana and Niall are probably up."

"Nooooooo." He whined. "They will be fine. Let's stay in bed. I'm tired."

"Fine." I huffed as I layed down. He nudged me in the arm with his head . I was kind of confused on why he was so clingy. He never seemed like that, but since I met him (which I remind you was like days ago) he seemed pretty sensitive, and like a big softy. I thought it was cute. "Can I play with your hair?" I asked. I was nervous to do so but it looked tempting. He looked up and laughed.

"Everyone asks. Go ahead. I actually like it." He shifted his body so his head was now on my stomach and he was looking at the ceiling. I started to run my hands through his hair and play with it. He turned his head to look me in the eyes and scanned my face. "You're pretty." He said as he breathed out. I averted my eyes, so I didn't have to look at him. My face grew red from embarrassment, and he reached up to turn my face. "I mean it. Don't shy away from it." I nodded and gave him a half smile.

"Don't you think it's kind of weird that we just met and Lana and I spent the night here. Like in your bed." I said asking what's been on my mind.

"I don't. I mean we're friends, and I know we just met. I trust you and you just fell asleep in my bed." He spoke while looking back up at the ceiling. "I think it's funny that I've only seen you twice in person and I trust you so much. I have to say, I had a really fun day. I liked how it was spontaneous." Yesterday was probably the best, yet strangest day I've had. I went to a superstar's house to get to know him. Then hung out with his other superstar friends. Then went to deal with my fucking physco ex. Then went on a road trip, then spent the night at his house. I highly doubt he does that with every girl he meets.

"Are you gonna get in trouble for having me over. I know I didn't sign an NDA, I don't want to get you in any trouble. Lana has told me some stuff about your management. I really don't want to upset anyone. I had a really great time, even though it was the strangest night I've had." I said wanting to make sure that he knew I wouldn't be mad at him for having to sign anything. I get it. I wasn't a crazy famous person, but I knew what it was like to deal with the media and managers.

"Thank you. No one is ever like that with me. I didn't tell management about last night. I was on a break, so it's not their fucking business. If we keep hanging out, which I hope we do, then you might have to. But right now, let's just have a good time." He sat up and pulled me out of bed. "We should probably see if Niall and Lana are up. I nodded as we walked into the living room. Lana and Niall were sitting very close talking to each other, with big smiles on their faces.

"Morning guys." I said as I sat down on the couch. They looked between Harry and I, then back at each other.

"Uh morning. Did you guys have fun? Get any sleep mate?" Niall teased while looking at Harry. Lana concealed a laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Haha very funny you guys. Nothing happened. We fell asleep after reading." Harry said while pouring himself a cup of coffee. Niall laughed.

"I'm just teasing." He spoke.

"What time did you guys get up at?" I questioned and Harry sat next to me.

"Uh about an hour before you." Lana said. "Sage, we should probably head back soon. Dan texted, he wants to grab coffee with us." Harry's demeanor changed at the mention of his name.

"Who's Dan?" Niall asked picking up on Harry's behaviour. I just sat back and laughed.

"Dan is a friend I met at your concert. We just started to get to know each other. He and his boyfriend are very nice people, funny guys." I said smiling while putting emphasis on 'boyfriend'. He immediately changed back to smiley, at this I laughed again.

"Oh that's pretty cool." Harry said while he tried to play off what just happened.

"Yeah but Lana is right. We should head back. I have to finish the video, and finalize stuff with the lawyer, and finish a video." I said while standing up. "I'm gonna go and change back into my clothes. Is that okay?" I asked Harry and he nodded and smiled. I walked in and put back on my clothes from earlier that day, while folding the ones I wore into a pile on his bed. I walked back into the living room to see Lana and everyone chatting as they were saying goodbye. "Alright. Are you ready? I'm calling an uber now." I said but Harry grabbed my phone.

"Don't be silly, love. I'm driving you guys. I'm bringing Ni home too so it will be fine. Come on then let's go." We all walked out the door, and down to Harry's car. He turned on the radio and a One Direction song was on. We all started to laugh as the sound of 'No Control' came on.

"Alright come on, sing it." I encouraged, as Niall and Harry looked at each other before shouting and purposely singing in an obnoxious voice. We all burst out in laughter as we pulled into campus. "Thank you for everything. We had a great time." I said as Niall and Lana quietly exchanged numbers and hugged. She stepped out of the car, and Harry pulled me into a hug. His scent was intoxicating. He hugged me tight before whispering in my ear.

"I had a lovely time as well. Maybe next time you and I could go on our own adventure. Who knows, maybe we will end up in Florida." He joked as I pulled away from the hug.

"That sounds great. I'm quite fond of the beach. See you soon Styles. See ya Niall." I left the car and they pulled away waving.