Chapter 7

Tw: mention of abuse!

I was shaking as we got into Harry's car. How the fuck did I get myself into this? That fucking asshole cheated on me, he broke my heart. He was manipulative and abusive, doesn't he think he's done enough? He won't stop. I'm trying to get over what he broke but he- I was interrupted by Harry putting his hand on my arm.

"Love your shaking, are you sure you're okay?" He asked while keeping his eyes focused on the busy road ahead.

"I-I just god i'm sorry I shouldn't even told you guys. I'm so sorry. I just met you guys and I'm bringing you into a mess." I spoke covering my face from just realizing how dumb I was. He squeezed my arm in a comforting way.

"You're not bringing us into anything. I just want to make sure you get there safe. Really love please don't be upset about this." He spoke reassuringly.

"Yeah what he said." Lou cheered from the background.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you so nervous about going?" Liam asked in a soft voice. Everyone went silent and the boys looked at me.

"Um-I..well he wasn't exactly the best boyfriend. We were together for two years. For one of those years, he was cheating on me. A whole year of it too. I only found out because the girl he was cheating on me with found out he was in a relationship and told me. When I confronted him one night he was drunk and got really angry. Like he was always manipulative and emotionally abusive but this time it was different. He just had a look in his eyes. I told him that I didn't love him anymore and he-he." I felt a tear trickle down my face but I quickly whipped it away. "He hit me. He told me that no one else would love me because I was the reason he cheated. He said he cheated because I was too needy and nervous. Anyways, I tried to leave and he wouldn't let me so I tried again and he lost his temper even more, he hit me again. I kicked him off me and ran. I was too scared to get a restraining order. I told a couple people about what happened. A couple people believed me but some didn't. I took a self defence class and I got pepper spray and a bat for my dorm. When he shows up he's normally a little tipsy and trying to apologize. I just threaten to call the cops on him and he leaves. It's only happened like 3 times before, but this time Lana seemed really shaken up about it and I don't know why. So that's why I'm nervous I guess." I quietly said while looking out the window not wanting to see their reaction.

"Sage, I-I'm so sorry. No one should ever put their hands one you. You don't deserve this." Harry spoke while I turned my head back to see him with rage in his eyes. "That piece of fucking shit." Harry spoke without intent of anyone else hearing.

"Sage I'm sorry too. This is not okay." Liam spoke and the other boys tried to comfort me as we pulled up to campus. I started to become uneasy.

"Listen we're gonna be back at Harry's place. It really close so if anything happens call us." Louis spoke as I opened the car door.

"Thanks again guys." I said. The boys looked at each other nervously then nodded.

"Of course. Please be safe."

"Thank you so much." I thanked the boys as I walked down the hall to see Conner standing there with a bottle of vodka in his hand. My blood ran cold as he noticed me. Conner was now five feet from me. I made sure to keep my distance.

"Ahh Sage. How are you, ya fucker?" He spoke surprisingly loud. I winced slightly as he raised his voice.

"What are you doing here Conner?" I spoke quietly. He laughed.

"What the fuck do you mean 'what am I doing here'? He laughed while he took enough swig of alcohol. "I'm here because you're still in love with me. I know you are. You can't resist me can you?" He came closer to me and my stomach dropped.

"Conner you need to leave. I'm gonna call the cops. You don't go to school here and you have no reason to be here. Go home and don't fucking come back." I spat bitterly at him.

"What the fuck did you say to me you bitch? You're so fucked in the head, you know that right? Thought you were too good for me, well guess what YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!" He pushed me up against a wall and grabbed my hands. My heart stopped as he raised his hand and got in my face yelling things at me but my mind felt blurry. I knew I had to get away from him. I kicked him in the stomach and punched him in the throat as he dropped to the ground gasping for air as Lana came from the dorm.

"I'm getting a restarting order against you and if you come near me again I'll fucked have you locked up for what you did to me!" I shouted at him as girls from other dorms came out.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Lana asked worried while Conner noticed the others and got up. Once he was out the door I just fell to the ground and lana hugged me.

"I'm sorry I didn't come out sooner, I was recording it so you have proof. That piece of shit is gonna stay the fuck away from you okay? It's gonna be okay." She pulled me into a hug as I started to cry. "Oh honey I know. Come on let's get you inside." Lana spoke as she pulled me up off the ground.

A/N: I love Sage for kicking his ass.