Chapter 30

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Lou, what if this is a bad idea?" I asked Louis over the phone as I walked into a hotel lobby. I was so anxious about this.

"Stop worrying, love, he is going to be thrilled to see you and so am I." Lou tried to convince me as I got into the elevator. "Now you have the room number right?"

"Yeah." The elevator dinged, signaling that I was on the right floor. I stepped out and headed towards Harry's room. "Okay, I'm here. Wish me luck." I hung up and knocked on the door. I hope this wasn't a bad idea. Maybe it was, maybe I should turn around-the door opened. His hair was up in a messy bun. He had black jeans and a button-up shirt on. With a shocked expression plastered on his face. "Uh Hi-" I started to say before Harry pulled me into a hug. I sighed in relief.

"I missed you so much." He pulled back to look at me. "Like so much."

"Who's there Harry?" A female voice called out. My smile dropped. Who the fuck was here? Kendal came into view beside Harry. "Oh my god hey Sage!" She smiled and hugged me. "I didn't know you were coming, I'll head out. We need to hang out soon." I smiled and nodded. "Bye H." She gave him a hug before grabbing her stuff and leaving. I got a weird feeling all of a sudden.

"Come in please, god I missed you. How long are you here for? Why are you here? Not that I'm not happy because I really really am." Harry rambled as we sat down. His hotel room was nice, really nice.

"I came to see you and I'm here for the last couple of days of the tour. I ran everything over the boys before coming. I wanted to surprise you because I know this is the final show before you guys go on hiatus." I told him. We haven't seen each other since he left my house two months ago. It's just been video calls and texting. Our schedules never aligned so it never worked until now. I hope Harry comes home with me after the last show so we can spend some more time together since now he's not tied down.

"Really?" He asked like a child on Christmas and I nodded. "I'm so happy, this is the best surprise I've gotten in a really long time. God, I can't believe you're here." He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, inhaling his scent that I missed so much. I miss his touch, his voice, his smile, I missed all of him.

"You have a concert soon Mr," I said to him, still held close.

"Are you coming?" He asked with excitement in his voice and I nodded. "Good because we are going out to celebrate. I mean only if you want to." I smiled.

"I would love to, that sounds great," I told him. "Is it okay if I stay here with you?" I asked.

"You're not staying anywhere else." I laughed. "The show is in an hour, so I have to leave. Do you want to come with me now or come in an hour?" Harry asked while holding my hand and rubbing it.

"I'll come now but can I have like five minutes to change? Actually, I'll just bring my stuff and change in a bathroom there." I told him. I was anxious to see the guys. I haven't seen them either in a very very long time.

Harry laughed as we stood up and collected our things. "Okay, all set?" I nodded in return as we walked out of the hotel room. "The car is just outside, the guys should already be there."

"Oh okay," I said as we left the hotel and got into a car. Surprisingly there wasn't really anyone around which made me feel better. As we drove the thought stayed in my head about what Kendal was doing at Harry's hotel room. I mean she doesn't live here so did she fly out to see him? Was there something going on between them?

"Darling, what's wrong?" Harry broke me out of my mind. He must have noticed the look on my face.

"Nothing," I said not wanting to get into a conversation about this and ruin the night. I tried to give him a light smile but he looked at me with sorrow.