The commandant walked over to the cadets, "You four, all of you have done well by taking care of Aila and Aila, you have my utmost respect for not only reliving that entire event in your head, but for being strong enough to fight onward and survive, I salute you", he said in a calmer tone than usual, saluting her once more. "Training will be cancelled this week, which means next week we will be working harder to cover what we missed, is that understood?!", he shouted, the cadets saluted all shouting, "Sir!". Sadies then turned and left the room, leaving the four cadets to talk. Mikasa looked up , still holding Aila's hand, "Aila.. this next week, I want you to take it easy ok? You've been through hell.." "Mika, thank you for the concern, but I'm ok really", Aila told her softly smiling. After some time talking and catching up, Aila had insisted on Mikasa and Sasha to go and eat dinner. They finally gave but only after agreeing to come back afterwards and help take her back to the dorm. However, not long after leaving, Annie returned with two trays of food. "Annie? Thanks but you didn't have to do that, I could've done that", Annie pulled out a chair and sat down, handing one tray over to Aila. "Well.. what kind of friend would I be if I didn't at least do this for you?", she said slightly blushing. Aila smiled and began to eat. "Why don't you go eat with Mikasa and Sasha? You guys are friends aren't you?" "Sasha sure, but Mikasa.. well I don't mind her but I don't think she likes me very much", Annie stated as she looked down at her tray, scooping up some soup. "Besides.. I wanted to eat with you...", Annie stated as she grabbed hold of Aila's hand. Aila blushed, not knowing what to do. Then Annie pulled her hand away, and set her food down. "Aila.. I need to see something...", Aila sat there confused, setting her tray to the side. "Ok, what is it?", Annie stood up and walked closer to Aila, she lifted Aila's arm up and began undoing the bandages. Aila just assumed she wanted to check her wounds, so she let her. But when she finished undoing the one on her arm, she felt a hot steam emitting from somewhere, she looked down at her arm.. and saw steam coming from her wounds!

Aila gasped, "W-WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!", she shouted, frightened. Annie backed away slightly, she collapsed into the chair she was sitting in. "A-ANNIE.. p-please don't be afr-" "I'm not afraid", Annie cut her off. Annie grabbed her hand and held it, she looked into her eyes, "Aila.. we're the same..." "What.. w-what are you talking about?!" "Take off the rest of your bandages, and see for yourself", Aila did as Annie told her. Aila froze in fear and shock, she couldn't scream or move. She just stared at her steaming wounds, "A-Am I a t-titan?!", Aila thought to herself, shaking in fear. "Aila, I need you to calm down", "CALM DOWN?! I'M A DAMN TITAN! HOW ARE YOU NOT SHITTING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?!", Annie stayed silent and stood up, she grabbed a scalpel, "W-Wait.. Annie, what are you doing?", Aila asked in fear. Annie still remained silent, walking towards Aila. Aila's eyes grew wide, "I-Is she going to kill me?", she thought to herself. Annie stopped at her bedside and raised the blade, Aila flinched and closed her eyes, bracing for the impact, but she never felt it. She looked up to see Annie, stabbing her own arm with the scalpel! "A-Annie?! What are you doing?!" "WATCH!", Annie shouted, Annie dropped the scalpel and raised her arm, which showed her wound, with steam emitting from it as it closed up!

"W-What.. you- you're like me!" "Yes.. we aren't normal", Annie said, slumping onto the bed. Aila gulped and looked down at her shaking hands, "W-What are we?", Aila asked. Annie sighed and sat up, grabbing hold of Aila's hand and caressing it, "We're humans that can turn into titan's" "W-What?! How.. how is this possible?", Aila asked curious yet scared. Annie let go of her hand and leaned back on the wall the bed was against, "Long ago, a girl, a slave, by the name of Ymir, went out to make a deal with the earth devil. She made a deal with him that would grant her the power of transformation into a titan, a giant being with regeneration, skin hardening, jaw crushing, agile, weapon wielding abilities. Her titan was known as the founding titan, she was the first of the titan shifters. However, at the age of thirteen, she sacrificed her life to save king Fritz from death. King Fritz then took Ymir's body and forced their three daughter's, Maria, Rose, and Sina, to eat Ymir's body, in hopes to save the power she had. From then on, Ymir's powers were separated into nine different holders. These titans were known as the nine titans, each had their own special abilities. There was the cart titan, a titan that used all four of its legs to move, it had impeccable speed and could hold heavy objects on its back, such as supplies and weapons. The jaw titan, a titan that's jaw was so powerful it could crush anything, it could also jump around and move quickly due to it's small size, most of the time the titan has sharp teeth and claws. The attack titan, a titan that was used for offense in battles, it's stronger than most titans, able to move things such as boulders, it also possesses great agility and stamina. The warhammer titan, this titan can create any weapon from its crystalization abilities, this includes bows and arrows, it can also be controlled remotely, unlike the others where we reside in the nape. The beast titan, a titan that looks more like an beast or animal than it does human, it possesses the same abilities that the beast their titan is has. The female titan, a titan that is built like a female human, this titan moves faster than all the titans except the jaw and cart titan, it's stamina is also greater than the attack titan, it possesses a powerful scream which will attract pure titans to it, and if it takes a bite out of any titan shifter's body, it can copy that titans' abilities for a short time. I'm sure you know of these next two.. the colossal titan, a titan that is the tallest titan known, although slow, due to its exposed skin, it can set whatever area it sets foot in on fire, it also possesses greater strength than the attack titan, its transformation is also the most deadly, as it's transformation is so big that it has the same affect as thousands of bombs being dropped at once. The.. armored titan...", Aila clenched her fist at its' name. "The armored titan is weaker than it looks, although its' body is covered it nearly indestructible armor plates, they can be broken by other titan shifters' or by a powerful explosion. And lastly, the founding titan." "Wait, I thought you said that Ymir died?", Aila asked confused. "Yes, the original founding titan is dead, but one of Ymir's powers is only passed onto a member of the royal family within the walls, or else it's power is harder to use. The founding titan can control pure titans and other titan shifter's abilities even without digesting another shifters' DNA. That titan is the most powerful out of all the titans.". Aila sat there jaw dropped, not know what to say. "If this is all true... then.. what titan am I?".

Annie sat up straight and rubbed her temples, looking confused. "However, I am confused" "Huh? You sound pretty informed to me", Aila said still shocked at the sudden news. Annie looked her dead in the eyes, "Aila, what's your titans' name?" "I-It's name..?", Aila asked nervously. Annie grabbed hold of her hand and kissed it, Aila blushed but didn't pull away, she enjoyed it in all honesty. "Aila, the titan holders' titans have names" "I-I see.." "I am the holder of the female titan, my people back home hold the other titans, all but three, the attack titan and the founding titan, so which do you hold?", Annie asked, frowning slightly. Aila closed her eyes, trying to remember what it's name was. Annie sighed, "Listen, I'll tell you everything you need to know ok?", Aila opened her eyes and nodded. Annie took a deep breath and gulped, afraid of what Aila might do when she hears the truth. "A girl named Pieck Finger back home is the current holder of the cart titan, a man, Zeke Jaeger, holds the beast titan, I hold the female titan, a man named Willy Tyber holds the war hammer titan, and...", Annie stopped, she began to sweat. She squeezed Aila's hand, "..Bertholdt Hoover, a fellow cadet here holds the colossal titan, along with Reiner Braun who is holding the.. armored titan..." "W-What..?", Aila asked, pulling away from Annie's hand. Annie looked up to see Aila's eyes were full of anger and fury, she was going to snap.

Annie couldn't blame her rage, the titan attack was the reason her family is gone. "Aila.. listen I understand how you feel, however if you lose your temper now.. you could hurt the people you care about", Annie explained to her, in hopes she would calm down. Aila stayed silent, she stood up and ran out the door, Annie immediately began to chase after her. But by the time she had left the room, Aila was gone. Mikasa walked over to Annie, seeing her frantically looking around, she grew suspicious. She walked towards Annie, along with Sasha who was trailing behind her. "Annie! What's wrong?", Annie gasped, she didn't know how or if she should tell Mikasa. She stood up straight and turned around, facing the two, "A-Aila ran off.. she learned something that could not only jeopardize her own future... but the peoples' who she cares about too..". Mikasa ran off without saying a word, she was worried out of her mind. Annie and Sasha followed after her, when suddenly, BOOM! A shot of lightning struck somewhere in the nearby forest.

Ymir's LegacyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara