Ch. 36; Rumbling

Gabi helped Aila to an empty house nearby, her wounds would heal, she was just tired and light headed after losing so much blood. Aila sat down on the floor of the home, clutching at her steaming side, "Eren... is going to destroy the world..", Gabi and Aila sat in silence, in fear of what would happen to the world. Aila took a deep breath, letting out a pained sigh, "Gabi, I'm too tired to run, go, find Annie and the others. There's no telling what Eren will do now, he's unstoppable, the founder's power is absolute, Eldian's are in no control if Eren deems it so" "But I can't just leave you here! You'll be unprotected if you pass out, what if a surviving Marleyan soldier or Pieck find you?!", Gabi argued, Aila let out a weak chuckle. She raised her hand up and caressed Gabi's cheek, "You are such a good young woman Gabi... you may be young, but the things you'll achieve will be greater than you think. I'll be ok sweetie, just go, I'll be alright", Gabi's eyes watered, she leaned into Aila's touch, feeling a motherly vibe radiate off of her. Gabi grabbed a hair tie and put her hair up, she grabbed the gun Colt had and turned to the door, opening it, "Rest miss Aila, I'll bring everyone back". With a click of the door shutting, Gabi set off in search of the others, desperate to find her beloved Falco, and save the world from Eren's destruction. Aila couldn't keep her eyes open any longer, she slumped against the wall she was on, "No.. I- have to try and... connect to the others", Aila muttered out, using her strength to stay awake. She clenched her eyes closed, reaching out with her mind and searching for the others, "Annie... Mikasa.. anyone, please, Gabi is trying to find you all... some Jaegerists took Falco, he ate Reiner and has the armored now. I'm.. out of time... my body won't let me stay awake any longer.. please... find them..". With a thump, Aila fell, she was no longer conscious, having used the last of her strength to connect to the others, the last thing she thought was, "Good luck". The fight was in their hands now.

Annie flinched, "Aila?!", she shouted as she looked around, she looked to the others, "You heard her too right?". They nodded, Annie began to panic, "She... she said she didn't.. have much time left... no no no NO!" "Calm down Annie! She may have just lost consciousness somewhere near here, she may still be alive", Sasha said as she knelt down to the blonde, resting her hand on her back, calming her down. Annie took a shaken breath, "Y-Yeah... you're right.. we have to find her before Marley or a titan does!" "Yes, but, we also need to find Gabi and Falco, especially since Falco now has the armored", Mikasa responded. The others's eyes widened, "Then... that means.. Reiner is..." "Yeah... but it's better Falco has the armored than he now, we can use it to stop this bloodshed", Annie said as she stood. Just as Mikasa turned to order the others to scatter and find the children, two Jaegerists flew by with a steaming Falco in arms. ZWOOSH! ZIP! They immediately sped off after them, the Jaegerists tried desperately to evade them, but their gas was running out, making them slow. Mikasa growled, she turned to Annie and nodded, "Jean! Sasha! Throw me and Annie towards them as we fly through the air!" "Right!", they shouted as they fell back and caught them. They zipped through the air and once it was safe enough, they threw the two with all their might, sending them flying in front of the two Jaegerists, making them halt. Annie and Mikasa drew their blades, knocking their guns from their grasps and holding their swords to their throats. "Drop him and your weapons if you want to see tomorrow cadets", Mikasa said in a menacing tone, the two women's eyes were filled with murderous intent, sending fear down the Jaegerist's spines. The soldiers dropped their weapons and Falco, soon Marco and the others caught up to them, Ymir was the first to say something. "You two... by order of the walls, you Jaegerist's have committed traitorous acts against Paradis and the Eldian people. I now place you both under arrest and sentence you to fifty years of incarceration". The Jaegerists began to sob, realizing their actions have led to their ends of their lives, Annie and Mikasa dropped the blades, tying them both up and leaving them on the roof until an officer would find them. They had Falco, now all that's left is to find Gabi and save Aila from Marley's clutches.