A Fire Roars within Him

Izuku: Mom wake up come on we got to go to the quirk doctor today.

Inko: Ok ok, lets eat some breakfast first before we go a hero always saves people with a full stomach.

Izuku:Ok Mom

After they were done eating they got dressed and Inko drove Izuku to the quirk docter. Izuku was really excited to see what his quirk and finally getting to live his dream of being a hero. Inko was also happy that Izuku could be the hero he always dreamed of being so this was like a present for both of them.

As they got to their appointment to see Izuku's quirk the doctor some examinations and tests The doctor that was doing Izuku's quirk test told both Izuku and Inko to sit down. Both Inko and Izuku were equally excited but Inko kept it in a little and tried not to freak out and Izuku could stay still in his chair from how overly excited he was but that happiness was soon to be shattered when the Docter said this.

Doctor: I'm sorry ma'am but your son is quirkless.

When the doctor said this Izuku was heartbroken that he couldn't be a hero anymore but deep down he still wanted to be one. Inko was also as equally as upset but was also afraid of what was going to happen to Izuku at school. 

Inko: I-izuku are you ok.

Izuku: Y-yeah I-i'm ok you don't need to worry about me.

As they both got home Izuku went up into his room. A few minutes pass by and Inko went up to Izuku's room to see him watching a video with all might saving people. Izuku sat there crying because this was the one thing he wanted to be nd now that chance was gone.

Izuku: C-can I s-still be a hero mom.

"I'm sorry Izuku" was all that could come out of Inko's mouth as they both hugged each other crying as Inko also tried to cheer up Izuku with his favorite food katsudon. As Izuku was eating he felt a little better but was still sad.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

As Izuku went to school he saw his best Bakugo and walked up to him as Bakugo saw him and ran up to him.

Katsuki: Hey Izuku so what's your quirk.

Izuku: Uhhh... I don't have a quirk.

Katsuki: Then your nothing useless Deku

As bakugou said this Izuku was really sad that his best friend had just said that to him but knew that was bound to happen to him. Then his thinking was interrupted by an explosion to the face by Bakugo then more and more explosions kept come at Izuku. After a beating from Bakugo, Izuku sat on the ground with burns and bruises all over his body.

As he was just sitting their two girls walked up to him the one on the right had blonde hair with white skin with four appendages come off the right side of her face and the one on the left was a girl with white hair with dark skin and with bunny ears and and feet.

Girl 1: Hey you ok you look like you got beat pretty badly.

Izuku: Yeah I'm ok.

Girl2: You don't look ok what happened anyway.

Izuku: Well I told my friend that I was quirkless and well he beat me up for it.

Girl 2: Thats terrible what a horrible friend.

Girl1: Yeah I agree just because your quirkless doesn't mean ypu should get betrayed by your friend.

Izuku: Wait you don't mind that I'm quirkless.

Both: No  why would we.

Izuku: I'm worthless and a waste of space.

Girl 1: Don't say that your not worthless or a waste of space as a matter a fact lets be friends my name is Ryuko Tatsuma a pleasure to meet you and this is my best friend Usagiyama Rumi.