Chapter 2

Urgh, Mondays. I hate them, but what 17 year old doesn't. So with the inspiring thought of another seemingly endless day in non-air conditioned hell, i swung my legs out of my bed and shuffled over to my bathroom.
I groaned as I looked in the mirror and saw the monster staring back at me. My hair which had started out in a bun was now a tangled mess falling over my shoulders, i had dark bags under my eyes probably due to watching netflix late into the night and to top it all of my oversized pajamas were smelling a little bit sweaty due to the crazy heat of summer. But eh, what's new?!

After making myself look decent with a well needed shower, hair brush and clean clothes i made my way downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning family" I called as i grabbed a yogurt from the fridge. A chorus of mornings greeted me back. I took my usual seat at the table next to my dad and opposite my twin brother Alex. My elder brother, Jackson, sat next to Alex and my mum sat next to dad.

We were a close family of rugby loving monopoly players. Me and Alex had the whole twin thing going on of course but we did fight and argue on regular occasions. We were siblings, what siblings didn't argue?! Me and Jackson however.... We had always been close, with him being two years older than me he was crazy protective over everything but especially guys. I loved them both dearly though, deep down inside.

My parents were great as well. Mum used to play pro netball but was retired now. These days she was a counsellor, so if ever anyone thinks we're weird or creepily well behaved in public then we used the counsellor excuse. My dad was a retired rugby player and he now coached the local pro team. As you had probably realised we were a sports based family. Both my brothers played rugby in school, and Jackson now played pro for county whereas Alex was captain of the school team.
As for me, I played netball for school and was a constant supporter at all of the rugby games.

I finished my yogurt and grabbed my car keys off the side. Me and Alex called out goodbye to the others as we heaved our rucksacks of the floor and headed out the door. (Hey that rhymed!)
I climbed into my slightly rusty pale blue volkswagon beetle, hiking my black and white maxi skirt up in the process. I pulled off my floppy black sunhat, slipped my rayban aviators on and hit the fan button. I pulled out of the driveway, flipping my twin the bird as he raced ahead of me in his much newer Range Rover sport.
I cranked up the radio as Echosmith's Cool Kids came on. So i was a driving cliché, who cares!

Hello lovelies!
Yaaay i updated, image above is of Celia, my main character, i picture her as vanessa hudgens who I adore!
Did you guys like this chapter? Let me know by commenting! Remember please
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
It helps a bunch! Love always,
Harrie Xx