Chapter Two

I opened the drawers in my room, pulling clothes out and shoving them into my bag.

"Myra, you can't just up and leave." Anakin told me. He was standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

"I have to." I told him as I continued to pack.

"Okay, you found out the force is with you, so what? You've lived in the Jedi Temple your entire life, we can just train you like we did everyone else-" I cut him off, standing up and facing him directly.

"I just found out the force is with me. I hardly remember anything about my parents, I haven't seen them in years. I've lived here my entire life with a bunch of Jedi and no one has noticed that the force is with me. I don't know where it comes from, or pretty much anything about my family. I have to go to Kamino and figure out what the hell happened." I turned back around, ready to begin packing. Anakin grabbed my arm, turning me back around.

"Alright, just hold on, Myra. Let me help." I shook my head.

"You've done enough." I looked down at his hand that was still tightly gripped around my arm. "Would you let go of me?" He let go, sighing.

"Please, Myra, just let me help. We can take you to Obi Wan, and he will help us figure out what to do from here." I threw my bag on the floor, losing my patience.

"Anakin, I know what I need to do!" I looked him in the eyes. We stared at each other for a moment before I saw a smile grow on his face.

"You're stubborn."

I picked up my bag in a fit of rage and began to walk out of the door. I pulled my hood up over my head and opened the door, preparing to walk out. I had taken a step out of the door when my bag was suddenly pulled from my hands. I turned around to see that Anakin had used the force to take it away from me.

I growled lowly as I said, "Anakin, I don't have time for this!" He smiled at me mischievously.

"Listen, Myra. I know you want to go on your own, but I think the Jedi Council would have a different opinion. We will go to them first." I scoffed, dropping my arms to my sides.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him, slightly defeated. He stepped over to me, the bag in one of his hands. He lifted his right hand to my chin, pushing my head up so my eyes would meet his.

"You don't understand yet, but I'm doing what's right for you." He pushed past me, beginning to walk down the long hallway. I stood there, my arms crossed. I contemplated not following him, and just packing another bag, but he again defeated me by using the force to pull me towards him. He held onto my wrist, dragging me behind him.

We eventually made it to the Jedi Council. The trek included lots of complaining, on my part. It sounded like, "Anakin, you can let me go!" and, "I am not gonna run! Would you let go of me?" He pulled me into the middle of the room, throwing the bag to Master Yoda's feet.

"What is this?" Master Windu looked at me, then at Anakin.

"The force is with her. I did not know until now, but she is planning to leave. I would not allow her." Ani explained. I crossed my arms, sighing. Yoda closed his eyes and took a deep breath in.

"Ah, yes. Feel it now, I do." He said. Master Kenobi looked over at Yoda and then back to me.

"How have we not felt it before?" He asked. I looked over at him, and began to explain my theory.

"I've lived in the Jedi Temple all my life. The force is strong in this entire building." Anakin looked at me.

"What about when Master Jinn, Master Kenobi and I went to save you?" Anakin asked. Master Kenobi crossed his arms and shook his head, looking at the floor.