The Truth and Anger

Zacznij od początku

    I hung up, and went to my room. I got a shower and some fresh clothes on. I went downstairs and sat in the living room, waiting for Damon to show up. He better be alright.

  Caroline's POV
      After school was cheerleading practice. Everyone was here, except Rebekah. I said, " Where's Rebekah?"

  Bonnie said, " She quit cheerleading."

  I nodded, and we continued with a new routine. Today was good. I was slowly getting back to normal.

  After cheerleading practice, I went to my car, and drove to the grill. Bonnie said she would be there, after she finishes an errand, right now. I went into the grill, and to the bar.

I got a bourbon, and took a sip. Waiting for Bonnie to show up.

Stefan's POV
     Bonnie came over after school. I said, " He hasn't been home, yet. Please I need to know where he is. He is my brother."

  She nodded, and set the map on the ground, since the coffee table was broke. She lit the candles, and held her hand out for mine. I gave her my hand, and she grabbed a knife and cut my hand. The blood dripped onto the map. I took my hand back, and wiped the blood off my now healed palm. Bonnie started chanting, and the blood was moving on the map.

   After a few minutes, she stopped chanting. I looked at the map, and said, " That's the Mikaelsons house. Why do they have Damon?"

Bonnie said, " I don't know."

  Elena came walking into the house, and said, " Wheres Damon?"

    I said, " At the Mikaelsons. Do you know what Damon did to them? Or what would make them take him?"

   Elena sighed and said, " Its about what Damon did to Caroline, when she was human."

   Bonnie, and Elena looked down. I said, " What Did Damon do to her?"

  Bonnie said, " Caroline didn't want us to tell you."

  I said, " I don't care! Tell me!"

  Elena said, " Fine, I will tell you. Damon used Caroline as a personal blood bag, and he also compelled her."

   I stood up, and threw half of the coffee table, that wasn't broke, across the room. I said, " I'm going to kill him!"

    Elena said, " Stefan, don't."

   I said, " Why not? Oh, because you love him. Like I care, I knew you had feelings for him, at the miss mystic falls contest. I may have been out of my head, but I could see what was in front of me."

   With that, I sped out of the house, and to the Mikaelsons. I went inside the huge mansion, and Kol said, " What the bloody hell do you think this is? You don't get to just barge in here!"

   I said, " Where is Damon?"

  Klaus came out of the one room, and said, " Damon is a bit preoccupied, at the moment."

   I said, " Hand him over, Klaus."

  He said, " Sorry. I don't have a say in the matter. That would be Rebekah's department. She kidnapped him, so you can get her to hand him over to you."

   I said, " Where is she?"

  Klaus smirked, and said, " The ballroom."

    I went to the ballroom, and Klaus followed. I walked in, and Damon was being hung by the ceiling, and had dry blood all over him, and his shirt was ripped. Rebekah was cutting him.

   I said, " Rebekah."

  Rebekah turned around and faced me. She said, " Stefan, what a lovely surprise?"