Chapter 7

Brad's P.O.V

* 2 months later *

   I've been hanging out with Charlotte so much lately and I can't stop myself from thinking about her. She is really cute and funny. She has a really amazing personality. She is simply perfect inside and out. I think I'm falling for her. I want to ask her out but I'm a little bit scared that she doesn't see me that way.

   My mind kept battling with my heart until I made up my mind. I'm gonna ask her out.  I won't know if she's into me or no until I ask her to go with me on a date.

   I grab my phone and found Charlotte's number. I hesitated but finally tapped on the dial button. I pressed the phone to my ear and waited for her to pick up. She answered after the second ring and I heard her angelic voice through the other line.

"Hi Brad!"

"Hey Charlotte, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine."

"Good. Charlotte, I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure. Ask away."

I opened my mouth but no words came out. My tongue is tied and I can't speak.

"Brad, you there?"

"Yes. I..uh..I wanted to.. are you free tonight?"

"Yes, why? Brad are you okay?"

"Yeah. Are you home?"

"Yes."

"I'm coming over." I said quickly and hung up. I take my keys and shove my phone into my pocket and left. I unlocked my car, hopped in and raced to Charlotte's house with my heart beating so fast.

   Ten minutes later I was standing in front of her house door. I shakingly pressed the door bell and waited for her to open the door. Less than a minute later the door opened revealing the small figure of Charlotte. She smiled at me and I couldn't stop myself from smiling back.

"Brad! How are you."

"I'm good thanks for asking."

"So what did you want to talk about?"

I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her to her backyard.

"Charlotte look, what I'm about to say is really important to me and I want you to hear me and don't say anything until I finish, please."

"Okay, well go ahead. I'm all ears."

I looked into her beautiful icy blue orbs and started.

"Charlotte, we didn't know each other for a long time but since the first time I've ever seen you, I felt something different. I'm not going to lie and tell you that I've never been in a relationship before because I had, but none of the girls I've dated made me feel the way I feel whenever I'm around you. Charlotte, I think I like you - no, I know that I like you, love you even. What I wanted to ask you was..." I took in a breath and continued. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me with wide eyes which made me think of how stupid I am for asking her to be my girlfriend.

"Charlotte, I'm sorry," I broke eye contact with her and looked at the ground "just pretend none of this ever happened. I better get going. Sorry." I turned around and was about to leave but I felt a small hand holding mine trying to prevent me from leaving. I looked back to see Charlotte holding my hand tightly and waiting for me to look at her. I made eye contact with her and she started talking.

"What are you even talking about? Why are you apologising? You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't hear my answer yet." By the time she said that, I had found the grass really amusing. I felt two small fingers lifting my chin up to look into her eyes again. "Brad, I really like you, I think I've fallen hard for you." She smiled at me and continued. "You asked me a question and my answer is.. yes Brad, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

    When I heard these words escaping her lips, I couldn't help but looking down at her and grinning like an idiot. I couldn't contain myself and hugged the life out of her. I couldn't be more grateful. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and I had my arms around her waist holding her close to me.

   We broke the hug and got lost in each other's eyes. We were still in the same position so I took advantage of that. I slowly leaned in and found that she was also leaning in. Our faces were inches away and our breathes fanning each other's faces. I closed my eyes and crashed my lips onto hers holding her closer to my body so there was no space between us.

    It felt like fireworks were going around everywhere and the world froze. It felt like it was just me and her in this world. It just felt perfect. About three minutes later we broke the kiss breathless, our forheads touching, then we both said at the same time

"I love you."

*
*
*
*
*

A/N

I UPDATED!!!

Did you like this chapter? What do you think of Charlotte and Brad? Do you like the story so far? I would love to know your opinions down in the comments. 

So, I was thinking of leaving some lyrics from a song and you my lovely readers tell me the name of the song and the artist. Whoever gets the answer correct first gets a dedication. Give me your opinion on that too :) If you like the idea , I'll start from next chapter :D

Lots of love ♡

Until next time

XxPassantxX