Chapter 8

Charlotte's P.O.V

   I woke up rolling out of bed and landing on my butt with a loud thud. The doorbell was ringing. I went down to see who is at my doorsteps at 8 in the morning on a Saturday.

    I walked to the front door looking grumpy as ever. I looked through the door and realization hit me when I saw Brad standing infront of the door waiting for anyone to open it. A small smile formed on my face as I remembered the events that happened in the past few days, as I remembered that me and Brad are now officially together.

   Then I remembered that I looked like serious bullshit with my hair representing a bird's nest, my face bare with no makeup and I was in my pajamas.

   I snapped out of it when the bell rang again. I sprinted to my room and in an instant, my wardrobe was wide open with clothes scattered around the room. I finally decided on wearing a black tank top with a plaid button down shirt ontop and skinny jeans. I slipped my feet into my black converse and went to do my hair. I tried to brush it but it was no use so I put it in a messy bun. I took a piece of mint gum just in case my breath stink and ran back down to see Brad sitting on the couch in the living room. Wait, how did he come in?! And why is he sitting with my dad?! Well that's going to be awkward.....

   I took a few steps back to be able to see and hear them yet they couldn't see me. Dad was giving Brad a disapproving glare and Brad was fiddling with his fingers and looked nervous. I kind of felt bad for him to be honest.

   "So you're the boy who's dating my princess?" Dad asked but it sounded more like a statement than a question.

   "Yes, sir." Brad replied. "Don't worry, I'm willing to do anything for her and I'll always protect her." He quickly added, assuring that dad doesn't really need to worry.

   "I hope so, because if you ever break my girl's heart, I'll break your bones." At this point, Brad was almost shaking to death. I really felt bad for him but then again, I'm daddy's girl so I think it's hard for him to see his only daughter grow up and start dating.

   I decided it was enough torture for Brad, so I climbed down the stairs and into the living room. 

   "Morning dad. Hey Brad!" I greet thwm giving both of them a warm smile.

   "Good morning pumpkin." Dad returned the gesture. My face turned red with embarrassment as I heard him calling me 'pumpkin'.

~*~

   My dad left us after mum came into the room to see us all sittimg their awkwardly and she told dad it was best to leave us alone.

   "Sorry about that." I told Brad after they left us and I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato.

   "It's no problem, your father is a great man."

    "But he can be so overprotective sometimes." I complained.

   "Well, you can't blame him for protecting his very beautiful daughter." Brad argued but his words caused a blush to creep to my cheeks. He called me beautiful.

~*~

   About half an hour later, we had left my house after I was satisfied with my look, and walked together to the nearest Starbucks. We entered the place and gave our orders. After that, we went to sit down at one of the tables that were in one corner of the room and waited for our orders. We sat in front of each other talking about basically anything and everything that came to mind.

   When we were done, we left Starbucks and atarted walking to a small park downtown. We walk down the streets side by side in a comfortable silence. Brad's hand reached out for mine and entwined our fingers. My head rested on his shoulder, a small smile forming on my lips as I imagined how we looked like right now.

   We arrived at the park. I let go of Brad's hand and go lay down on the grass gazing at the sky and looking at the white, cotton candy looking clouds. I felt someone laying down next to me and I assumed it was Brad.

   We stayed like that for about an hour. My eyes were closed, relaxing and enjoying the sound of birds chirping and the little kids laughing and squealing with joy. I guess I fell asleep because when I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar bedroom.

~*~

HEEEEEY!!! Hi guys! I updated!

Ok I know it took me ages to update but I am a human being too. One with a life and responsibilities and shit like that so I'm sorry for not being able to upload often but.. I just have so much going on right now and between school, studying and trying to keep my grades up and my music rehearsals I don't have time to even sleep I swear. So I'm sorry that I'm an awful author....

Also, as you can see, this is a filler chapter. I just didn't upload in so long yet I had a writer's block and I tried my best to get this crap written and uploaded. FYI I wrote this in two days in school so it's definitely one of the worst chapters ever.

I'll stop blabbering now :')

So 7 votes and 7 commentsfor next chapter?

Lots of love ♡

Until next time

XxPassantxX