I stayed silent.

Her eyes widened. "Alaïa tell me that's not what you're telling me."

I shrugged. "That's what I'm telling you."

"Oh my god Lala." She said pacing the bleachers. "How long have you known? Are you okay? Are you even safe at home? Has he hurt you? What the actual fuck? You're joking, this has to be a joke."

I shook my head no. "First of all, sit down." I said taking both her hands and guiding her back to her seat. "Second of all this is not a joke. I've known since I was a kid."

Her eyes widened. "And you're only telling me now?" She said.

"Yes I'm only telling you now this is not something you go around just telling people no matter how close you are. And I was scared because I was told he would hurt the people I told. So I didn't." I said looking down at my hands.

"So why are you telling me now?" She questioned.

I looked back up at her and immediately regretted telling her. I wish I could take back the last five minutes before she knew, because now she was scared and I didn't want her to be scared. I just needed somebody else to tell. I don't want to be in this alone.

"Because now I have a plan." I told her.

"You have a plan?" She got up again so now I was looking up at her, "A plan to do what exactly Alaïa you're a seventeen year old girl, what could you possibly do?"

I stood up so we were face to face, "You have to trust that I know what I'm doing. But I can't do it alone, I'm going to need your help."

"Alaïa I don't know..." She trailed off.

I nodded my head, I understood. She didn't know exactly what she was getting herself into because I honestly didn't even know what I was getting myself into.

"It's okay if you can't. This is more serious and probably more scary than anything we've ever been through. I know I said I couldn't, but I can do it alone so don't feel-"

"Stop." She said holding a hand up. "Of course I'll help. Now that I know what kinda friend would I be if I knew you were doing something knowingly stupid and I just let you."

I smiled a little bit. "It's not stupid." I muttered.

"You have to admit this is pretty stupid."

"Yea might be the stupidest thing I've ever done."

She cringed. "Stupidest isn't a word love."

"Oh shut up and it actually is" I laughed and eventually she laughed with me.

Even though what I just told Devyn wasn't light in the slightest I knew I would feel better confiding in her. She's the only one that I know that I could tell something like this too and we could laugh after.

Though I did lie when I said I had a plan. I planned to have a plan I just haven't figured it out yet. All I knew was that it then end Aj needed to be in jail and far away from my family.

"What are y'all talking about." Cairo asked, appearing out of nowhere with Seven right behind him.

"Boys." I said, still looking at Devyn.

"Yea boys." She agreed.

"Ok..." He said, sounding unsure.

Devyn turned around to face him. "Oh bae don't even trip we're talking about Lala's roster. You know we 4L."

"Better be." He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Roster?" Seven asked with a raised eyebrow.

I just shrugged and picked up my water bottle and started to chug it.

"Is Q on this roster?" Cairo decided to add his two sense and say..

I choked on my water instantly. "Q?"

What is up with everybody bringing up random niggas today.

"Don't be shocked you know that man is in love with you." Cairo said.

"Love?"

"Yes love, bae tell her." He said, nudging Devyn.

She nodded. "Yes it's true since like the 8th grade."

"Ok y'all are delusional." I said picking up my bag, "And if y'all don't mind I would like to get home now."

"Actually Lala let me take you home." Seven said. "I wanted to talk to you."

"Umm." I said looking at Devyn who of course was nodding her head yes. "Sure why not, let's go." I walked past him. "Bye y'all."

I heard his footsteps behind me so I looked over my shoulder and asked him, "What'd you wanna talk about?"

"Let's get to my car first." He said

"Ok" I dragged out.

This was dramatic.