"It's funny," she mumbled, her arms wrapping around him, "You get offended so easily."

"I do not," he furrowed his eyebrows, "You're just overly mean."

"Why do you guys argue like a married couple?" Jonah asked as he came up beside the two, "I do not want to hear this all the time at home."

"We don't argue," Corbyn defended them both.

"You do, it's just playful." Daniel shrugged.

"And then followed by laughter afterwards." Jack added on.

"With some kissing on the side," Zach smiled.

"Where the hell did you all come from?" Corbyn asked, looking at them all as they all pointed towards the kitchen.

"We wanted to interrupted your cute hug but we didn't know you were bickering." Daniel explained as the other three laughed slightly.

"Anyway," Zach rolled his eyes and smiled, "Five minutes until new year."

"This has been such a weird year." Jack mentioned as they all nodded in agreement, "It's been crazy man."

"We actually thought Corbyn died." Daniel said.

"Then he came back," Jonah furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then he left again," Zach looked at them.

"Then he came back with a girlfriend," Jack folded his arms, "Corbyn is unpredictable."

"Man, I was gonna die to be honest." Corbyn shrugged, "I faked my death so I could actually die."

"That's crazy." Daniel raised his eyebrows, "How were we not pissed when we found out he was actually alive?"

"Because we just wanted him home." Jonah replied, "But we weren't his home."

"This is weird to talk about." Kai mumbled.

"Very true." Jack nodded and laughed, "But I hope this year is much better for all of us."

"No one is faking their death this year, got it?" Corbyn told them all as they paused to look at him.

"Dude, you did that." Zach stared at him.

"I know, only once." He smiled as the minute countdown began on the TV.

"No one else is doing anything," Jack pointed at them all, If we have a problem we speak about it, deal?"

"Sounds good." Jonah nodded.

"Yes Mr Avery." Daniel smiled before he laughed slightly.

"That goes for you too Kai," Zach looked at the girl.

"Hm?" Kai looked at them, "Even me?"

"Yes." Daniel nodded, "Especially you, don't go running off anywhere."

"I won't," she shook her head, "Promise I won't."

And with the ten second countdown beginning and everyone in the room began to count down with it, the six of them were thankful for the challenging year coming to an end, ready to make their next one much more better.

With new experiences, adventures and memories to make with the six of them this time, they were all extremely happy to move forward despite what had happened.

And when the clock struck midnight and the cheers were heard from across the room, Corbyn quickly turned his head to his girlfriend before he attached his lips to hers, both of them smiling into the kiss.

"Happy new year," the boy said as their conversation was quickly interrupted by Daniel pulling the two of them into a group hug.

A/N

the end omg no one touch me