Chapter 4

"I know how to get it." you say. She looks at you and notices a blood stain, "What happened?" "She made me fuck her then I cut her, simple." you say back smiling. Machi asks you, "Are you into girls or something?" "Typically, yes. But not her. I just needed to get the information." you say and start walking. You tell Machi what ya'll need to do and go for the necklace. "Ok, lets do that last then." she says. "Ok, lets get everything else first so we can leave once we get it." you say. 

A week later and ya'll arrive to a new city, you see a familiar magician, or clown. "It's that clown Hisoka." you whisper to Machi. She stares at him and rolls her eyes. You guys walk past him but his eye catches ya'll. He walks in between you guys, "Hi ladies. Where are ya'll going?" "Somewhere, bye Hisoka." you say. You and Machi speed up and walk away together. You guys explore the city for cards and clues. 

Then Hisoka finds you guys again, "Oh running into each other again, what a coincidence." "Yeah sure it is creep." Machi says. He pouts, "Machi, i'm not a creep. I just wanted to ask if you could follow me. It's been a week and i've been... bored." "I shouldn't have to say this again, i'm not into you." she says. "Come on. Just one time?" he says. She rolls her eyes, "Im not into men in the first place you clown. Go stick your dick in some other girl who'd actually like it." You stand next to Machi a little shocked that she's not straight. "Ohhhh, ok. You guys are lame, bye." Hisoka says and leaves. 

You and Machi keep walking, "So your into girls?" She looks at you, "Yeah." Both of you turn to look straight and you can see her have a little smirk on her face. Its been almost a month now in the game and you guys collected every card ya'll needed to leave besides the Paladins Necklace. "Lets get this and leave." Machi said. You nod your head. 

You guys get the card and go finish the book. "Perfect." she says. You guys evaporate into that game space thing and are told you've won the game. "You may choose 3 cards to take back into the real world." Dwun tells you. You guys choose the Paladins Necklace, Angels Breath, and an Accompany card. Then Elena wished you guys luck and set you free. 

You and machi return to the real world. Chrollo sat there reading his book but looked up when he heard ya'll. "Back so soon?" he says. "We're that good." Machi says. "And wheres the necklace?" he asks. You guys pull it out and hand it to him. "Thank you, dismissed." he says You guys leave with your other two cards and go to the apartment in Yorknew.