...

As I reached the place I squeal in amazed. "Wow. Is this a mansion or something?"

"Y/n! Over here!" Han Jae yelled towards me from above.

"What? What floor is that?" I scream.

"1,2,... 5???" I gasp.

"The fifth floor?" I yelled to myself.

"Where did Jeongguk even rent this house anyways?" I exclaim.

"Y/n!" Han Jae yelled for me again and I yelled back.

"Ahh! Coming!!!"

"Whao. This house looks... AMAZING!" I said amazed as I entered the mansion like building.

"I know right! I never knew that Jeongguk was this rich!" Han Jae squeal with me as she takes out a bag of money and ran about getting a rich husband.

"Where did you get that?" I ask shocked about the amount that she had.

"Shocked right?" I nodded.

"Over there. Jeongguk is handing out bags of money."

"I swear. If only I could marry him I would." Han Jae said with heart eyes.

"Haha! Let's forget about getting ourself a rich hubby and let's dance!" I said as soon as I hear my favorite song come on.

"Whaoooo!!! Yayaaa!!" Han Jae and I yell with joy.

"Hey! Y/n, look! They're playing truth or dare! Let's go!" Han Jae dragged me off the dance floor and hoped onto the ground.

"Hey Y/n and Han Jae." Jeongguk waved at us.

"Hey." I replied.

"Haiii!" Han Jae squeal and sat next to Jeongguk.

It seems like she is already making the first move.

When Han Jae sat down Jeongguk whispered into her ear and, "Ahh, okay. Deal." She said and Jeongguk stood up and walk to the pool.

"What?" I curiously ask.

"Oh nothing Y/n. Let's just spin the bottle." She changed the topic and spines the bottle lightly and pointed right in  front me.

"Y/n!!!" Everyone cheered and I was confused.

"Truth or dare?" Han Jae ask.

Mmm, if they want to play this game then I'll play along. "Dare." I said with confidence.

"Whoooo" "Dare!" "A Dare!!!"

"I dare you to make that nerd your boyfriend." Han Jae said as she pointed towards a boy our age and holding a punch in his hand standing alone in a corner.

"Pfft! What kind of dare is that?" I gave a ridiculous laughter.

"What? Are you a scared?" Han Jae gave me the eye she did back then. She knows that I hated boys the most why would she do this?

"Haha, scared." I exclaim.

"Watch this." I said trying to sound cool and calm.

I walked up to him and said, "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Huh?" He replied. What kind of answer is that?

"H-hi. Nothing much." He looks away awkwardly.

"Are you shy to talk to me?" I ask as he turns his head towards me instantly.

"Huh? Ahh, n-no, it's just that I never thought that a beautiful girl like you would talk to someone like me." He said trying to hit on me.

"Well, here I am." I answered back without acknowledging his lame flirt line.

"I love your bow tie it's very cute. Where did you get it?" I ask trying not to make the conversation sound boring.

"Oo, this? Nothing much, it was a gift from Jeongguk." He answered. So he must know Jeon Jeongguk then.

"Oo, you know Jeongguk?" I ask shock.

"Y-yea." He replied.

"How did you two meet?" I said as he looks me deeply in the eyes.

"Ahh, sorry I didn't properly introduce myself-" I took my hand out.

"Your Y/n, a friend of Jeongguk." He said and shook my hand.

"Oo, so you know." I take my hand back and rubbed my hand on my dress.

"Y-yea, I saw you a few times with Jeongguk." He stutters.

"Can you stop stuttering? Do you feel uncomfortable with me around?" I ask annoyed.

"Oo, no, not at all. It's just that your so different from the rest that I, just don't know what to say to you." There he goes again trying to take another hit on me.

"Well, then treat me like the rest." I said again not acknowledging his flirt line.

"You don't want to be treated like the rest." He said as I notice him holding his punch tightly.

"Then do you, treat them differently?" I ask.

"Yes, very." He answer.

"You seem like a very nice guy. Do you want to exchange numbers?" I said and take my phone out.

"Huh? Oo, yea, sure." He blush and takes his phone out. He had anime girls all over his phone which was pretty funny.

"Mmm, well this conversation is making me uncomfortable, Ima head out now." I said as soon as I got his number and went back into the crowd.

"Wait-" I could hear him say but ignored his existence.

"Did you see that? I got his number." I said showing off his number in my phone.

"Next time don't make me ever do that again. That was the worst experience I've ever had." I said to Han Jae and excuse myself to the bathroom.