Last day with the homies

What George is wearing ↑

Okay I am writing this during 3rd period. And I have a headache. I lied. I got sick so I didn't write this during 3rd period any more. WHAT THE FUCK. 178K READS? WHAT THATS AMAZING THANK YOUGHGF.

Also tw. I'm sorry I don't really know what it's called but some people can be sensitive to the topic. 

3rd person pov

Dream woke up earlier than him and Sapnap had planned a few days earlier.

He wanted to make breakfast for both Sapnap and George, so he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He yawned, then walked to the kitchen.

He was gonna make pancakes but he has made that 2 days in a row. He and Sapnap planned that today they were going on a picnic. So, he might as well just set everything up, before them. 

He got his keys and drove off to the park, that was a few minutes away.

Once, he arrived he walked to a hill and got out the blanket. He laid it down on the grass, and straightened it out. He walked back to the car, and got his phone.

He ran back to the hill and put the stuff down. He got the basket with the stuff and took everything out. He laid some plates out, and put pieces of bread on the plates. He spread Mayonnaise on the bread, and reached for the meat. (I only know what the ingredients are called in spanish and no idea in english,) 

He put 2 slices of meat on the bread, and reached for the lettuce, and tomatoes. He laid the lettuce on top of the meat, then laid the tomatoes on top. They looked really good to be honest, he was about to eat his, but realized he has to eat it with George and Sapnap.

He walked off to a nearby field and got some flowers, before walking back. He placed them to the side, and put the sandwiches in the basket along with the flowers.

It looked nicely decorated. In the middle of looking everything over he got a call, he looked at the contact and saw it was Sapnap. He looked at the time and it was about the time they planned on waking up at. 

He pressed answer and got the phone away from his ear. "Dream! Where are you?!" Dream chuckled and shook his head. "Take a shower and wake George up. I already set everything up." 

He heard Sapnap walking around so he assumed he was going to wake George up. He heard Sapnap wake George up and George getting up. "Okay Sap take George here. I've set everything up." He heard Sapnap hum in response then hung up. 

He had to figure out a way to entertain himself, so he pulled his phone out. He started scrolling through Tiktok seeing a lot of edits which made him smile.

A few minutes he heard a car pull up, he didn't really pay attention to it since it could be anyone. 

After a few minutes, someone touched his shoulder causing him to turn around. He noticed it was George and smiled. "Hi!" He waved at him. George smiled and waved as well. Sapnap walked to them and waved. "Hey Dream, what happened to our plan..?"

Dream laughed and raised his shoulders, before dropping them back down. "Dream. What happened." Sapnap whined. "I woke up early. Jeez, calm down." Sapnap rolled his eyes playfully before sitting down. "Lets begin eating!" Both Sapnap and George began eating along with Dream.

After they finished eating they lead George to a nearby park. 

George and Sapnap got on the swings while Dream pushed George on the swing. (Sapnap do be third wheeling) 

"Dream stop you're going too fast! I'm gonna fall..!" George screamed holding onto the swing as tight as he could. Sapnap looked over at George who was swinging really fast. "George you're fine!" Dream wheezed. "N-No Dream! Stop!" Dream continued wheezing but slowed down eventually.