The Coffee "Date"

George's outfit ↑

Next Day

George woke up at 2 pm, and realized he had to go meet Karl. He stood up and walked to his bathroom, getting a towel while on the way. He entered his bathroom, and did his normal shower routine. 

After he was done with his shower, he put his towel around his waist and ran to his bedroom, almost falling in the process but he's okay.  He walked to his closet and started choosing his clothes, after a few minutes he decided on what to wear. He got dressed and got his keys, leaving his home and getting in the car. 

The coffee shop near Sapnap's house is where he has to go right? He looked at his watch and it was around 3:30, it's like a 15 minute drive he'll arrive a bit earlier but it's okay. Rather be early than late. He started his car and drove out of his house. 

After 15 minutes of driving he finally arrived at the place, he got out of his car and began walking inside. He stood at the door looking around for Karl, but didn't spot him. He was kinda early, he doesn't blame him for not being here yet. He got his phone out and put his headphones on, beginning to listen to some music while waiting.

After 10 minutes of him waiting someone opened the shop door, making the bell ring. He looked up although it could be a stranger coming inside, might as well check just in case. He was surprised when he saw Dream, maybe Dream wanted coffee as well. 

Karl wouldn't mind if he invited Dream to the table right? Nah. 

He called out Dream's name, and smiled when Dream turned towards him. He waved him over and watched as Dream walked over. "Hey George, why are you here? Isn't there a coffee shop near your house?" Dream asked curiously. 

"Yeah, but Karl wanted to hang out so I'm here." George smiled and laid his head down on the table,  he heard Dream hum before someone sitting down in front of him. 

After a few minutes of both of them starting small talk they both received a message.

--------

Karl
sorry shawty can't make it👆 💯

 -------

George giggled, before sending a 'okay' back. He put his phone down and looked at Dream who seemed to be reading his message that he got. 

-------

Sapnap
sorry mamacita cant make it 🤠

-------

Dream also chuckled before setting his phone down next to George's, "They couldn't make it huh?" George shook his head.

"They stood us up how sad, anyways. Since they're not here might as well hang out right?" Dream smiled and looked at the waitress and called her over. "Yeah sure.

The waitress came over and they both ordered some coffee, George of course getting a muffin as well. Once they received their food they both began talking with one another mostly about their video ideas, or schedule with posting, it was a nice time for both of them.

After they finished eating they decided on leaving the coffee shop and going on a walk.

------- 🌼-------

"Sapnap! They're leaving did the girl not arrive?" Karl asked as they both watched Dream and George left the shop. "She was supposed to, I don't know where she went!" Sapnap sighed and shook his head, slowly following after the other two. 

------- 🌼 -------

Karl has said it was gonna be pretty warm, so George didn't bring a hoodie but man was he freezing. Dream took notice of George's shaking and took his hoodie off offering it to him. George hesitated but slowly took it and put it on. 

They both smiled and continued walking. 

During their walk a person walked up to them, "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to a carnival taking place in two days? It will be really fun." both Dream and George looked at each other before nodding.

"Yeah sure, we'll be there for sure. Where?" The person gave them a paper with all the information before skipping off, to a couple. 

Dream and George looked at each other before bursting out laughing, and struggling to walk back to their cars. They were gonna head to their homes since, it was getting pretty late.

After a few minutes of walking they arrived to their cars. "Goodbye Dream, I'm guessing I'll see you in two days?" Dream nodded and waved before getting in his car. George got in his car and drove off, completely forgetting about the hoodie he was wearing.

-------

And done, finally. The next chapter will be the carnival chapter, with 2 or more chapters after. I have no idea what to do with those so give me some ideas pfft. I'm sorry if it was a little rushed, I really want to take a nap. The next chapters should also be posted in 2 or less days, if I don't post them you have full permission to spam my wattpad dms.