Chapter 37 : What Does Blushing And Jealousy Mean?

Start from the beginning

Ye Sui’s recent web traffic was so massive that the program team couldn’t help but take advantage of her popularity. However, it was not clear whether they were using good or shady methods.

When she entered the room, the live broadcast had already started, and her anti-fans appeared again on her bullet screen.

(T/N: bullet screen is a function that allows viewers to post on-screen comments in videos, movies, etc. in real-time.)

[Ye Sui came early. It’s not her style, and can she even cook? I hope you won’t make a fool of yourself on the show.]

[Did anyone see Ye Sui before on a variety show? She often puts on a sinister face and doesn’t even bother to do these things. This time on the show, she was recruited under the table. The fans of the broadcasted 《Crown Prince》 should be disappointed with her.]

Ye Sui waited on the sofa for a while, and the remaining celebrities arrived one after another.

These people were the permanent hosts of 《I Open Snack Shop with Stars》. Gao Yue;a male star who had just become popular with an ancient drama. Gu Zhao; a five-star hotel chef. And Song Bai, a pure, beautiful, young campus belle.

Other stars had no culinary foundation, Chef Gu Zhao was their only hope.

Song Bai was only a teenager. She started her career as a child star and was well protected by her family. When she saw Ye Sui, her first thought was that this elder sister was stunning, much more than on TV.

Song Bai entered the variety show shooting scene and sat next to Ye Sui, unable to stop herself from praising her. The screen bullet was suddenly startled by Song Bai’s actions.

[Xiao Bai, you look in the mirror; you are also gorgeous, OK? Lovely, don’t play with Ye Sui. What if she does to you what she did to Chang Ying?]

[Song Bai is still a child. Please go easy on her, Ye Sui!]

[Can only say Song Bai’s vision is good. Among the people present, she looks closest to Ye Sui. Gao Yue looks like a cool Mr. Perfect!]

In the first stage of the program, after all the people had gathered, the first item on the to-do list was to decide on what to eat.

Gold Chef Gu Zhao was not going to take part. He was the person who the program group arranged to instruct the stars. If the food made by the star could be recognized by him, the said star would then be allowed to open a snack bar.

Everyone talked for more than ten minutes, but their opinions differed, and no one came up with an answer.

Song Bai: “What should I do? I can’t cook.”

Gao Yue stared at Ye Sui for a while and suddenly asked her, “Ye Sui, can you?”

To be continue

Chapter 37: What Does Blushing And Jealousy Mean? Part 2

Gao Yue stared at Ye Sui for a while and suddenly asked her, “Ye Sui, can you?”

There were also several other female stars present. Gao Yue ignored all of them and spoke to Ye Sui for the first time.

Ye Sui, who was inexplicably shocked by the idea, paused. Renjie told her not to provoke a disaster, so Ye Sui originally wanted to reduce her presence on this show. Since someone had asked her opinion, she could only give a helpless nod. “Yes.”

“Since no one else can cook, we’ll have Ye Sui do it. Let’s see what she can do with the ingredients here.” Gao Yue stared straight at Ye Sui, seemingly trying to hint at something.