Idk how we got away with being such stalkers

Olivia's POV
"Well let's get started we haven't got long left before the day ends" I say while walking away from the table . I swear if we get another detention because of Ashlins over the top idea I'll personally kill her . God where the hell would jack be anyways ,I should probably find Courtney she'll know where he is .

Ashlin's POV
As I get up from the table and start heading to the head teachers office I start to wonder how the hell I'm going to get the files . Should I say that a student was lying about their lesson, no that will get them in trouble. Maybe I should say a student forgot their time table Yh that might work . Ok ok get your acting skills ready because if this goes wrong I'll lose my prefect rights takes a deep breath while standing outside the heads office okay game time .
"Uhh sir can I take a look at the files so I can get a time table for one of the students please" please fall for this I beg " what year are you the prefect for again because that the only files you're allowed to get timetables from" Shit I'm the year 8 prefect facepalm it's ok just act confident and lie your way thro this you got it " I'm the year 11 prefect sir so can I please get the time table for the students" please don't check please don't check "sure the timetables are in the 3rd draw in the cabinet over there" he says while he's pointing behind him not really paying full attention "thank you sir" I say while bowing before walking over to the cabinet.
Ok so set 5 , set 4 , set 3 , set 2 got it . Ok so let's pray theirs only one Jason in the class flicks through the files till I find the letter j got it thank god .
While walking away with the time table " I'll be on my way now , thanks again sir" I say while walking out the door I really hope Olivia is doing ok .well I better go find her .

Olivia's POV
How is finding one boy so god dam hard I swear oh theirs Courtney "oi Courtney where can I find your manz oh I mean your ex manz" oops that was a bit of a bitchy move of me oh well hopefully she doesn't notice "rude much anyways he's probably outside with the others you know with those bins" "ok thanks I guess" that was like zero help well I guess I'll look outside then sighs walks towards outside because people are useless with helping.

Ashlins POV
While I was jogging around the school to find Olivia I pass Courtney "yo daddy have you seen tiny" I say kinda flirting but you know it's also a joke "Yh sexy she went outside to find the others" Courtney says while hitting my ass while passing me "thanks daddy" I say while jogging away. god why are we like this no wonder people think we are gay anyway I guess I should head outside then.

Olivias POV
While walking over to the other.  I wonder if Ashlins has got the timetable yet or anything for the matter of fact " Jack could you do use a favour and do some research on someone" he looks up and me with a look as if to tell me to be quieter "Yh sure have you got any details that will help me or a time table" he says quietly " Yh Ashlin should have some when she arrives" I wish she'd hurry up I don't actually like these people "I guess we wait then" he mutters while gesturing to sit down. god this is awkward please hurry up Ashlin.

Ashlins pov
While jogging outside "suuuuup sluts" I yell towards the table everyone is sat around. Why tf are they sat near a bin .
"Here ya go" I say while putting the timetable on the table "it has his date of birth and full name on it so quickly put it in your bag before it's seen by a teacher"

~~author note~~
You have no idea how hard it has been trying to get back into the swing of writing this story I'll probably try finish this at a good point as I've made it my mission to finish all the stories I had started.
But anyways I hope you guys like this story.
Author chan out ✌️