First day back and its already exciting -edited-

A/N so I'm sorry that this story's going to be bad as it's my first time writing a book so I'm going to have bad grammar and spelling but feel free to comment as I would love to learn so I can improve my work:). But on with the story .....
I also do not own any of the photos but I do own the characters in the story.
Aquarius's Name - Cortney
Scorpios Name - jack

Cortney's Pov -
I was walking to school on the first day back with my two best friends Olivia and Ashlin while we were talking about our crushes and ex's which always seemed to go on forever when Ashlin brought up her 12 to many exes of the year sigh This girl can never seem to settle down with one guy now days .
But when this topic enviably gets brought up on our daily walk my mind seems to drift off with thoughts of my ex jack who dumped me not to long ago .
God I miss his cute smile ,his soft blond hair,the fact he was taller than me ,the way he always made me laugh at his idiocy ways but most of all the way he would hug me and make me feel safe . With these thoughts in my head I being to daydream until Ashlin snapped me out of my thoughts "Cortney, hey Cortney you in there " Ashlin yells while waving her hands in front of my face but Olivia interrupted her by saying " we are at school now so see you later girls " she said while running off .

Ashilns pov ~

As Me and Cortney walked into school to find Sally and jack , I noticed that we where going to have a prom at the end of the school year that has just started and we are for sure going to be forced to even tho I would much rather get drunk on the streets until 5 am with my  friends but they all wanted us two to go prom " so Cortney who are you taking to prom then ?" I ask with a look on my face that could easily translate to me not actually wanting to go .
I then quickly then ran off while yelling bye not even waiting for an answer to the question I asked as my mind drifted to my ex that I had just seen walk by (who I needed to talk to as I wanted get back together with them  ).

Cortney pov ~
To be honest I had to admit that those two were really cute together and I'm kinda upset that they had broken up after 1 year. I understand that he's a year younger than Ashlin and all but people really shouldn't make others life's harder just because they want him to themselves. I was thinking about jack while I was walking to my form room. Why are people alway telling him he's not good enough for me surely I know what's good enough for me and what I want . This is why we broke up people interfering and poor communication skills but hopefully he'll see sense and we'll get back together he just needs to stop listening to others sigh .

Teachers POV
As my radio starts to speak I pick it up and walk out of my office " ok I'm on my way to the scene now " as I make my way to the hall I noticed that I have been radioed to the scene because last year student Sally Harukawa is chasing fellow last year student Jason Momota around the school with a knife while he's laughing about it I sighed wondering why I decided to work in a school " oh great what a good way to start the beginning of the day" I say while I start chasing them.
" and it's only just the beginning of the new school year "

~Author note: hey guys so I've decided to come back and edit and maybe continue this story reading back on this I'm cringing as this was before I left high school and is partly based on me and my friends and our ex's 😬 but I now know how all these relationships play out and how our school life's ended so Yh This was a really chaotic time in our lives and I do not promote any of this things that happened in this story or in future chapters we were all idiots. Anyways author chan out ✌️