Waking in the Kingdom

(im very sorry if it has some errors, this is for recreation and fun if u have some advice pls comment)

I open my eyes to see a chandelier above me, a pattern engraved in the ceiling as well. I slowly stand up looking at my surroundings. I'm in a spacious room filled with a bed,nightstands, a table and chair. There was a door that led to a balcony. I look in the mirror to see me wearing clothes from the medieval times, I take a liking to it. There are exactly three knocks at the door.

"Come in," I say as I look at myself more. I look the same as back in my world "earth". Just past shoulder length hair in a low, loose ponytail, same height, brown eyes, but just in different clothing.

"Sir your companion for the trip is here," says the person at the door. I guess he's a servant, he talks as if im a higher authority which im most likely am.

"Of course, remind me of your name again?" I ask as I walk toward him. The servant is taller than me, appearance is the standard servant from the show I used to watch.

"Of course, I am Corvis Ruinell, I have been serving the Crowling family since the birth of the youngest prince, which is you Raemer Crowling," Corvis says with a smile. I smile back, he doesn't seem dangerous, he has a comfortable posture and doesn't seem to be of physical threat. I nod and he gives me what seems to be a sword.

"Thank you Corvis, Tell me about my companion on this journey,"I ask him, as I unsheath my sword and look at it.

"Your companion goes by the name Encrow. He is known as the crow laced with gold. He is well ranged in sword combat and will be teaching you while he stays at the palace," Corvis informs me. I nod and put the sword back.

"Sir are you alright? You never call me Corvis and have such a kind attitude," Corvis says with a laugh. Corvis seems like a warm person, I take a liking to him.

"Well people can change Corvis, even as quick as overnight," I say with a smile.

After that conversation Corvis led me to the library where I am currently reading more about this world. This world consists of a lot of fantasy concepts, it's quite fascinating. This world has magic properties, like mana. Everyone has a certain limit of mana they may use and if wasted they must wait for it to regenerate. This mana then is shaped into spells, which mostly include elements like: water, fire, earth, air, shadow, and light. The jobs in this world are either a mage, swordsman, or a normal civilian job.

"Sir I have brought some coffee and some cookies," Corvis said as he appeared in the doorway. I look up and getsure for him to place it on the side.

"Corvis what jobs are in the mage section?" I ask him after I take a long sip from my coffee and grab a cookie.

"You can work as a healer, attack, or defense mage. Being a mage is very rewarding, you can get many jobs. Sir Encrow is also a mage, he is what you would call a magic swordsman," Corvis explained. I nodded even more eager to meet this "Encrow" fellow.

"If you need anything else sir just tap the table three time for me," Corvis said as he bowed and left the room. I continue reading waiting for the moment I could meet the man with wings laced with gold.

(im sorry if it sucks, i write for past time, this story is also based of my personality and traits.)