Essence 🍊

A/N: They talk using "-" incase you get confused.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Oikawa's been feeling awkward for the past few weeks. He doesn't know the reason, but just out of nowhere, Tooru lost the desire to have sex with his boyfriend, Hajime Iwaizumi.

It isn't that he stopped finding his partner attractive. Quite the contrary, Hajime remains the hot man he always was, with a huge chest, defined muscles, tanned skin and that damn fat, firm ass he has already fucked so many times. However, even though he's very hot, Oikawa no longer wants to have sex with him.

What is even stranger is that: when the two were less close - best friends, but still less close than now - Tooru was insatiable and would never refuse a good fuck with Iwaizumi. Now, after three months of dating and he has the opportunity and intimacy to do when he wants, that shit happens.

However, Tooru was unable to say this to Hajime. How would he be able to reach out to his boyfriend and say "Hi, I don't feel comfortable having sex with you anymore." ?? This definitely isn't appropriate. He could be dumped for that, and even though he is not dependent on Iwaizumi for anything, Oikawa can't see a life without him.

Because even though he's no longer sexually attracted to him, Tooru still loves him. He still wants to spoon Hajime after a brief discussion and see who would be the big spoon. He still wants to wake up, realize that he is alone in bed, run to the kitchen and find Hajime preparing their breakfast.

He still wants to bathe with him and be able to rub those wide backs, making Hajime practically purr out of relaxation. He still wants to exchange vows of love with him every day before bed.

He just doesn't want to have sex with Hajime anymore.

But, Oikawa certainly still wants to have a life together with him.

And for fear of losing everything, the most prudent choice possible is to hide what he feels.

Precisely because he chose this, Hajime is rolling on his lap and kissing his neck with lust right now.

But something is wrong, something is definitely wrong. This wasn't supposed to be happening again. It is not as good as before and much less pleasurable. In fact, it is extremely uncomfortable and makes Tooru want to throw up.

As much as he grips Hajime's waist tightly and is panting - heavy, forced sighs, in an attempt not to disappoint his boyfriend - the truth can't be hidden forever.

Maybe that's why something unexpected has just happened.

Oikawa takes Hajime off his lap without an ounce of delicacy and gets up in awe. His stomach was upset and Hajime's saliva on his neck made him feel disgusting.

Iwaizumi sat on the mattress and looked at him, worried.

- Hey, did I do something wrong? - Iwaizumi asked nervously.

And the answer was obvious: No.

Hajime did nothing wrong, Oikawa felt that he himself was the mistake there. It was he who shouldn't be feeling that way, he was the one who was being stupid, feeling something so absurd.