Christmas special

[unedited]

It was Christmas eve, the white snow made the city look so beautiful.

The cold wind, that came through the half open window made him shiver and instantly went to close it. Only being 7 am in the morning, Chuuya was planning to go back to sleep. When he finally was falling back asleep, the loud sound of the door  scared him and made him jump.

He grabbed a random hoodie laying around on the floor and put it on. He knew it was Dazai's because it didn't fit him well.

"You scared me," he said with his hand on his heart.

His lover chuckled.

"What do you have there?" Chuuya tried to grab the white bag on Dazai's hands, but the brunette quickly hold it above his head.

The ginger leaned in and put his hand on the brunette's chest while standing on his tip toes and trying to reach Dazai's hands.

"It's a gift for you but I won't let you see it yet," Dazai said in a firm voice.

He pout and gave up. Chuuya turned around and walk away to their bedroom, and laid down on the bed.

Dazai followed him quietly. "Why are you frowning like that?"

Chuuya clicked his tongue. "I'll grow taller you'll see!"

The brunette burst out laughing. He tried to speak but the ginger obviously couldn't understand him because he kept laughing.

"Chuuya, you'll forever stay like that. You stopped growing a long time ago!"

Chuuya took the pillow next to him and throw it towards Dazai but missed.

The brunette wrapped his hands around the ginger's thin waist and pulled him towards him. He buried his face in Dazai's chest and inhale his scent.

"We have to get dressed is almost time to go to the port mafia's christmas party," Chuuya pulled away from their hug and started looking for something nice to wear.

Dazai also started getting ready.

.
.
.

Everyone started greeting them. Chuuya went over to Kouyou and hugged her tightly.

Mori rented a club for everyone to enjoy themselves and celebrate. There was a big room that was turn into the dinning room for later to gather around and enjoy the food that was still being prepare.

The majority of the mafia members were in the dance floor or sitting, drinking and watching the others dance.

Dazai was one them. He was sitting down with a bottle of beer on his hand. He watched as Elise pulled Chuuya to the dance floor and forced him to dance with him.

He laughed at how Chuuya struggled because of the back pain.

And just like that after sometime of enjoying watching Chuuya dance, he went over to the dance floor and took Chuuya's hand and pulled him out of the big crowd. They took their coats and went outside.

Chuuya looked with sparkles in his eyes how the snow falling.

"Why are we outside?" he asked with his arms around himself. Seeing how beautiful the city was cover in snow was nice and all but it was fucking cold.

"It's twelce o'clock. Merry Christmas, Chuuya!" He smiled and hugged him.

The ginger returned the hug and they stayed like that for awhile until Dazai decided to separate himself from him and took out a small box.

"Are you gonna proposed to me again?" He joked

"No," the brunette laughed. He opened the box that contain a necklace with Chuuya's name on it. "I remember that time we past by a jewelry store and you were staring at this necklace and wished they had one with your name on it. Here it is, I hope you like it!"

"I do..." He lower his head and by the sound of his voice Dazai thought he was crying, but when Chuuya look back up, he had a big smile on his face.

**********

**********

A/n: Merry Christmas, everyone!I didn't have time to edit this chapter, sorry. I felt that I at least had to write a christmas special since I haven't updated in awhile. Anyways, once again, merry christmas!