Chapter 7

"Does he know about it?" Kouyou asked.

"Yes..."

"I want to talk to him," She said.

Chuuya wanted to protest, but Kouyou gave him a deathly glared that made him shut his mouth before doing so. It's scary how protective she is, being the alpha that she is.

"Okay." Chuuya didn't have any other option but to agree. "Give me a few days. I'll talk to him."

"Fine," Kouyou agreed. "Chuuya did you bond with him?"

Chuuya was taken back by her question. Would it be a good idea to tell her that Dazai might be his fated pair? 

"No."

Kouyou stared at Chuuya. She got up from her seat and walked towards the door, Chuuya followed her.

"I'll see you in a few days, along with Dazai."

Chuuya nodded and waved his hand.

*******

The ginger now found himself in front of Dazai's apartment. He asked a friend of his to find out where he lives.

He knocked on the door two times before hearing footsteps inside coming closer to the door. He stared at the redhead male in front of him.

"I think I'm in the wrong house," Chuuya murmured.

"Who are you looking for?" The male asked.

"Dazai Osamu."

"Nope, you are in the right house," the redhead said.

Before Chuuya could say anything, the man lightly pushed him inside and left.

Chuuya stood there confused. Was it okay for him to enter without being invited in?

"Pardon the intrusion," Chuuya mumbled as he took his shoes off.

It suddenly hit him, the house was filled with Dazai's scent and it aroused him. As he explored the house, the smell got stronger.

He saw Dazai sleeping on the couch. He walked towards him and inhale his sweet scent. He kneeled down and caressed his hair.

"Fuck," the brunette cursed under his breath. "Your pheromones are..."

Chuuya gasped and quickly got up. "Sorry..."

"It's okay. It's actually my fault. You are letting out pheromones because of me."

Dazai blushed when he realized what he had just said. Chuuya did too.

None of them knew what to say next until Dazai decided to talk, "S-so, what are you doing here?"

Chuuya turned around pulling his shirt down to hide his boner. He was too embarrassed to talk and Dazai noticed.

He stood up and got closer to Chuuya, and gently touch his bottom lip with his thumb. He felt the desire to kiss him but he tried to ignored it.

The ginger grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers. Their lips were just like an inch away from each other. Chuuya also felt the desire of having Dazai's lips on his. Just the thought of it, turned him on even more. He couldn't resist the tentation of tasting those lips. He wrapped his arms around Dazai's neck and kissed him hungrily.

Dazai's hands traveled down to Chuuya's ass and massaged it, causing the ginger to let out a moan. Dazai used this opportunity to shoved his tongue in his mouth.

The ginger pushed him down on the couch and sat on top of him. Chuuya moved his hips against Dazai's dick seductively, causing the brunette to let out a moan.

"Fuck." His dick was now fully hard. Chuuya got off Dazai's lap and kneel down. He unzipped his pants and gave kitten licks on the tip of his dick. Dazai moaned again as a response.

"Chuuya..." he said, panting a little and the ginger knew what he wanted him to do.

He took all of Dazai's dick in his mouth and deep throat him. Dazai tugged his hair, pushing his dick deeper into Chuuya's mouth.

Chuuya took his dick out of his mouth and stroke it before putting it back in and bobbing his head.

Without warning, Dazai came in Chuuya's mouth.

"Don't swallowed it."

Chuuya nodded and went to the bathroom quickly to throw up the cum in his mouth.

"What about you?" Dazai asked, leaning on the door.

Chuuya blushed. "I'll take care of myself."

"You helped me. Now, I'll help you."

Chuuya wanted to say no (because he felt too embarrassed) but instead he nodded.

Dazai stroked his dick gently, making Chuuya let out another moan. He started leaving kiss marks around his neck. Dazai continue stroking his dick a bit faster than before, making Chuuya moan loudly until he came on Dazai's hand.  

"Can I kissed you again?" Dazai asked.

Chuuya was panting heavily and couldn't form any words so he just nodded.

He pecked his lips until the kissed became more passionate, but they soon pulled away, leaving a string of saliva that connected their lips.

.
.  
.

Dazai guided Chuuya to the kitchen and told him to sit down. He sat on a chair across from him.

"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?" Chuuya asked, with a slight blush on his face.

Dazai was surprised but happy. "Really?"

"Yes... and no."

Dazai happy expression faded.

"I want you to meet someone."

"Meeting your parents?" Dazai asked.

"Something like that. Anee-san wants to have a conversation with you," he explained.

"Kouyou? Why?"

"She is technically like my mom. She has been taking care of me since I joined the Port Mafia, and is very protective over me. She knows that I'm pregnant and that your the father," Chuuya explained again.

"Okay. When?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sounds good to me," Dazai agreed

"Well, I'll be going now," Chuuya said getting up from his seat.

----

He was about to opened the door but stopped himself. He ran back to the kitchen and jumped into Dazai's arms.

The brunette was, of course, surprised, but, happy, and hold him tightly in his arms.

Chuuya wanted to say those three words, 'I love you' but he couldn't. Not yet.