"Okay then. Goodnight!" He called out, playing with Najla's cheeks for some seconds making her giggle then he disappeared out from the room.

Afaf brought her attention back to her sister, she didn't even notice that their guest has left the room and that they can continue eating, with even suya to make it more sweet. The girl looks lost which makes Afaf think whether she has appetite to eat the food. She shook her head and continue to eat, sharing the suya for them. Each one of them got five pieces of it, Najla included since she loves meat more than she loves milk ever since she was eight months.

"Amirah, eat your food and tell me what happened today." Afaf finally had enough of seeing her sister like that so she hit her thigh making her wince in pain.

"Nothing happened, I'm just tired since our poses were changed today." She shrugged, eating the food hastily clearly to avoid talking about what had transpired that day in the Palace.

If anything, she wants to forget about it and just wake up the next day to find out it's all a dream, nightmare. She saw Imad, he is married to one beautiful Afghanistan, he is happy with his new wife, he has forgotten about his ex wife, he has moved on away from her, he looks more handsome than he does some years back, she helped his new wife got ready and also cooked food for her. What more is she to see while working as their chambermaid?

She hopes she can hold up for a year.

.....

She sighed in agitation when she found out she really wasn't dreaming and that Imad is back and also married. It was the next morning around five thirty in the morning when she called Husna to pleat the hair for her. The girl came out holding her phone, a small tecno given to her by her older brother. Amirah also uses the phone to watch makeup and some other things she can't do with her Nokia torchlight.

"The youngest Prince is back Ya Amirah! Have you met him already?" She gushed while looking at her phone making Amirah curious to see what is going on but she refrained from being too curious or blow her cover.

Husna doesn't know about her being Imad's first wife, ex wife. She didn't tell her and neither has she ever asked about it seeing it is not important. The girl is always obsessed with the Royals, be it anyone with title around the city of Kano so it is no surprise that she knows about Imad coming back home. Though she didn't want to look too curious, she lean down a little to see what she is talking about but can't see making her frustrated, she needs to ask what is it now.

"No, I haven't met him. What are you looking at?" She finally asked, feigning nonchalance as she continue to work on the girls stubborn hair. She stopped using relaxer making it hard but natural nonetheless.

"On internet, Instagram to be exact. There is this account meant for the Royals and I wish I know who handles it, they know everything about them. See this photo of him coming out from the airport, those shades, damn." Husna gushed in enthusiasm, pushing her small phone to Amirah's eyes who was quick to lean down and see what is happening.

"Wow, nice." She moved back, gulping back the hard lump that suddenly formed in her throat. She doesn't want to see him looking all good and happy while she is still wallowing in pity.

"Woah, is he married again already?" Husna asked loudly, her hand flying to her mouth while she looks at whatever it is in her phone. Again, Amirah got curious and lean down on Husna's shoulder to see what is going on.

There in Husna's small phone is a photo of Usayma and Imad walking into the cars waiting just outside the airport for them. The caption underneath is written as 'Is the youngest Prince married again?' Then too many comments were written below, almost five hundred and fifty three but she could only see two. All the usernames look familiar to her eyes but she paid no heed and only read what it said in front of the names.